Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Yay!!!!   @Mcakes ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@Tamara76 Yes, the succulent in the unicorn is too cute.

@Tamara76 Yes, the succulent in the unicorn is too cute.

Re: @Tamara76 Yes, the succulent in the unicorn is too cute.

Thank you so much, @IndyQT317 ! ❤️

My daughter's January Scentbird sub finally showed up... the first week of February. This is one of our latest subs each month, but my daughter really loves it, so we're staying with them.

020919janscentbird.jpg

Spoiler
This month she @juicycouture Iam Juicy Couture. This scent is described by Scentbird as satisfying “your sweet tooth with its creamy lime and passionfruit cheesecake notes, while keeping things airy with bright, woody musks.🌸🌸🌸.

We both really enjoy this fragrance and can pick out the Raspberry, Passionfruit and Gardenia.🌸🌸.

Scentbird is an excellent way to try new fragrances before you buy them - you get a month’s supply of fragrance for only $14.95!!! And now you can also choose a beauty product instead of a fragrance as your monthly option!

**Want a free perfume with your new Scentbird subscription? DM me for the link

@Tamara76  I need to hurry and get my finances calmed back down lol I want to try this! That scent sounds great.

@SamtianScentbird is still such a fun sub!  My daughter is really enjoying it every month! ❤️

Haven’t seen this posted yet, February Facetory 7 Lux:E2148D54-41DA-473B-B053-C741EC21A6A2.jpeg

Spoiler
The Miss Yong was pretty good, didn’t have a wasabi scent which would have been a first. Haven’t tried any of the others yet.

Oh thanks for posting this @eshoe ! I seem to get mine, ummm, 2 weeks? After you, hah. They’re really trying to save money with shipping... 

These masks look like fun! ❤️  @eshoe 

I love this sub @Tamara76! It is my therapy😄

@eshoe  These look fun!! I think I might have that Lapcos one! 👌😍🙌

You just might @Shosh85, I imagine your stash is fun to sort through 😄

Feb Boxycharm!

I somehow slept through pretty much all of the spoilers for this one. I seem to recall seeing the BTS mascara, but the rest of the box was a complete surprise 😂

Farmacy Clean Bee cleanser 100mL

Too Faced BTS mascara full size

Pretty Vulgar highlighter in Shimmering Swan full size

Trestique Prime & Color Lip Glaze in English Rose (I haven't looked up the size, but there's no way this is a mini)

Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer 30mLIMG_20190209_145516650.jpg

The lip pencil is kinda cool, and I am so excited it's not a matte 😋 In the end there's a little primer nubbin, and the description says it's balm-like. The color also looks fairly dark for what I'd consider to be rose, so I'll probably be keeping this and giving it a whirl at some point 😁

IMG_20190209_145612717.jpg

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I’m really excited to receive my box so I can try this primer 🤤

@RGbrown  Wow that Trestique lippie has a really neat concept! Can't wait to see you wear it! 🙂

Did anyone else get an email from Ipsy saying you were getting a 6th full sized product for free in your Glam Bag plus only to get another email stating "ooops we made a mistake" ?

@niki172 I did 😂🤔

@niki172 I did 😂🤔

Re: @niki172 I did 😂🤔

@niki172 @lmaster  I did, too!  So rude... 😕

@Tamara76 ikr!! Maybe they will do that in the future..

@Tamara76  @lmaster  - well that stinks. Kinda hoping I was a one-off. Oh well. My Ipsy glam bag plus came in, but it'll probably be tomorrow before I take pics - still waiting on the regular bag.

@niki172  I'm hoping they do this in the future! 

5,638 Replies
testing