Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I actually wonder if it is the other 2 lip glosses...

@Lazybeautybeast 

@Lazybeautybeast  Great box! That's really cool of them to be sending something else - hopefully it will be the brushes! 🙂

This was almost my exact box, too. I wonder what they missed? @Lazybeautybeast 

I would have preferred one of the other palettes than the Violet Voss only because these are bolder colours and I like my neutrals to be very, well, light neutral.  

I'm trying to decide if I want to use the VV palette or g...

I'm trying to decide if I want to use the VV palette or gift it. I have a lot of palettes right now. I've been wearing a lot of neutrals lately but I'm hoping I'll be in the mood for these colors in fall.

@Lazybeautybeast The "Parkave Princess" is one of my favorite face palettes! Enjoy 😉

Best,
Rebecca

I'm excited to try it. I love the Clay Play palette so I'...

I'm excited to try it. I love the Clay Play palette so I'm hoping I enjoy it.

@Lazybeautybeast @That looks like a great box! The pineapple serum sounds yummy.

I'm so excited for the pineapple serum. I was going to gr...

I'm so excited for the pineapple serum. I was going to grab it during the last sale but saw spoilers

My Boxylux! I am super excited to try most of these items because they are all new to me. However, the Violet colours are not for me- would love to trade that for 1 of the other palettes, and the IGK has dimethicone and I try not to use hair products with dimethicone in it (it's probably a great item otherwise).  I have not tried any of the other items and I'm excited about the rest of the box!! 20190915_011131.jpg

@l8totheparty  Wow, this looks like a great one! 🙂 I hope you enjoy everything. 

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hey do you know the weight and dimensions of your box ?

Re: RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

3.5 for the Boxylux.

@AkirraF 

I am extremely happy with this months Boxyluxe!🤗A7F42D9D-4AA6-4FD5-BFC0-AF37387C7415.jpeg

@faeriegirl  Oh, how nice! That brush set looks good, and I like how they included some newer releases! 🙂

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi! I’m brand new. Quick question, do you like Boxycharm the best? I’m not loving Sephora play. Just wanted to send my first reply and see what you thought since your box looked amazing!! Thanks!

@jlmeyers I do like boxycharm the best. I’ve had Sephora play, Ipsy, Ipsy Glam Bag plus, Allure, and Birchbox. I’ve canceled all but boxycharm. Getting the upgrade to boxyluxe is pricey but I think it’s worth it. 

2 different factors between Sephora play and Boxycharm: price and content. Sephora play is much cheaper and has sample/trial sizes.  Boxycharm is more money and comes with full-size items.  This is Boxylux which a person pays extra for and comes every 3 months.

@jlmeyers 

I would like that box too

I would like that box too

very nice @faeriegirl 😍mistress

very nice @faeriegirl 😍mistress

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

just realized in all the august back to school chaos I never posted by ipsy subs! Also had the other farah set as a addonbut they were already in the dirty holder😜 ipsy didnt include my slmissglam brush addon, the replacement got lost but finally arrived on 8/31. the new ultimate looks good but out of 4 months of having the plus they had mistakes on 3 of the months😣😣😣😣 and thats alot of stuff....

@sonnydee What an awesome selection! I hope you enjoyed 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

1 Reply
testing