Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you donโ€™t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I am really enjoying the gloss!  Thanks, @Guessgal ! โค๏ธ

I love that ring @Tamara76 !  

Thank you, @michelleshops !  I love it! โค๏ธ

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My ipsy bag & box. No mess ups this month!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ bottom row my addons. ๐Ÿ˜the coloured raine but they stink ALOT! chemical smell...hope it goes away more. huda is pink sands.

@sonnydee ok, what's the story with those little froggy guys?  is it a blanket?  tote bag?  and where do i get one for myself??  They're too cute!

๐Ÿคฃ@drrragon, it's a blanket that was a gift from either n...

๐Ÿคฃ@drrragon, it's a blanket that was a gift from either nana or great grandmother for one of my sons. it just happened to be on my bed & I thought it would make a fun background. thanks!๐Ÿธ

I got almost the exact same regular Ipsy bag, @sonnydee !  I also got the Coloured Raine singles as my add-ons - I was super sad to miss out on the Glow Recipe, but I'm holding out hope that we'll see it again! โค๏ธ

@sonnydee Thanks for sharing your goodies! 

Best,

Rebecca

@sonnydee  Ooo you got some nice items. How is the pixi? I am so curious about that item, I keep debating on whether to get it or not.

@Malicequinn yea, I'm oily & I've tried argan oil before-...

@Malicequinn yea, I'm oily & I've tried argan oil before- It was just too much for me esp during summer in hot as hades Florida. It was worse for my hair though!๐Ÿ˜ฒ I had to use a scalp shampoo/scrub to remove all the oiliness...it was bad. ๐Ÿคฌ never again

I received it in my box too. I really enjoy it! It's prob...

I received it in my box too. I really enjoy it! It's probably most suitable for dry skin like mine. I've been using it in the afternoons... super refreshing, fine mist. The oil in it leaves my skin feeling hydrated too.

that's the one product that I'm not going to try. argan o...

that's the one product that I'm not going to try. argan oil is not friendly to my face or hair unfortunately ๐Ÿ™„@Anastasiya13

Re: that's the one product that I'm not going to try. argan o...

@sonnydee  aww okay

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

For those with boxyluxe, check your email. They are now allowing you to pick your item.

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@KNC24  Thanks for the heads up! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Is anyone else having issues with their Ipsy shipping? Mine has sat for 5 days straight now and hasn't moved. I've had Ipsy since Feb (I think?) and I've never had an issue with shipping. Add-on products missing sure (and their CS has been great clearing that up on the 2 occasions), but not a slow/non-moving box.

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My Regular Ipsy showed up early, the Ipsy plus took forever. @niki172

every since I started adding add-ons my bags have been ta...

every since I started adding add-ons my bags have been taking forever to get to me!

Another sub arrived today. My Ipsy plus with three addons. I donโ€™t know if I will use the cream, highlighter, or the mascara. I have more than enough of both. Iโ€™m going to postpone my Ipsy plus sub for the two or three month option they provide and stick with the regular Ipsy. I donโ€™t need so many full size products.  

6F3CFA2F-9F38-41F9-B00A-E2B32A802F74.jpeg

84745B40-B86A-4C64-87BA-DB33C8E20685.jpeg

A783E58D-31DD-4884-948C-F25BB10D1E18.jpeg

Just received my Allure x Huda box. Stoked! Actually a box of stuff I will use.

896681E7-0F58-4E80-976C-F01C9239CA22.jpeg

8336EBCC-05F3-4D8F-B955-29DD80E145AD.jpeg

9F57AB7E-37BE-4CD0-A520-D3D7003D1E03.jpeg

This looks like a fun box, @Weetart ! 

1 Reply
testing