Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

He is so cute @Mcakes!❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl Heart 

@Mcakes by the time I got to the photo of your cat in the box I forgot all about beauty products lol

What a fluffy majestic creature!!!!

Aww thank you @Cyncynn  Heart It took me way longer than expected to get these pictures because he was being too cute and I didn't want to move 😄

@Mcakes  Was the cat an opt-in for the Glam Bag Plus? Ipsy is really stepping up their game!! 😄

LOL @PinkEvergreen 😄 Wouldn't that be something?! I'd be in trouble if that was a real option...

Oh my goodness @Mcakes that cat just made my day 😄 <3<3<3

I'm glad he was able to make you smile @eshoe Heart Heart 

@Mcakes my cat does the same thing haha

@Mcakes my cat does the same thing haha

Re: @Mcakes my cat does the same thing haha

I'd love to know why they just gravitate to them @Marrrryyyyy 😄 

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Just got back from Philly and found the allure beauty box waiting for me. After the disappointment of missing out on AmorePacific last month I was half expecting not to get the Avene spray, I’m happy that i actually got it.

@Weetart Great items! Enjoy! 

Best,

Rebecca

@Weetart BOX TWINS!!! What is this magic that is Moroccan Oil??? i've never tried it before and the scent...yum! 

Did you see the sharpener cap on the Browgirl? Genius. The floss gloss, curious to hear your thoughts. Loved it going on and now all I can smell/taste is plastic. The Avène I've never tried and today I did and it was an immediate love. Tag me when you try this stuff, fun to know we get to share in testing it out together 🙂

@eshoe I don't know why it took me this long to try the Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

but it is magic! What, what? ooooh! It is a really lovely product that smells divine!

@eshoe Yes! For sure! Okay, first off. Agreed. Genius sharpener cap. I mean.... of course it should be like that! I'm thinking. Hmmm..... maybe I can use that cap on other products, esp when traveling. And the brow pencil is good too for filling in quickly, I just wish it was a shade lighter.

The Avène is great! I got a sample of their wash off mask from somewhere and loved it and also loving this spray. 

I'm going to test out the Floss... I'll definitely tag you 🙂

That was my thought exactly @Weetart- that cap is going to be perfect for traveling on whatever product I’m taking. 

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I got my June ipsy GB with add ons today in the mail!! Instead of leaving it in front of my apartment door like they usually do they actually put it in my locked mailbox... and my bf has the only key and was at work when they delivered it. So I went all the way to his job and back home just to open the mail and get my bag out. 😂 Worth it, because omg... everything in it is amazing.

My add ons were the Sunday Riley, the bear and raccoon face masks, and the ipsy x Tetris palette (which has sooo many pretty shades).

6D5524CA-1395-4170-B624-BBE0F29DA5BA.jpeg

I see your storage back there. Sample sizes and gwp? Is that a nuts and bolts storage system? @HunterKathleen 

Yup it is! It’s getting too full too, gonna have to try and get some empties out of this lol.

E7E91B50-B52B-4F4E-BD3C-D935CD182655.jpeg

Genius! @HunterKathleen 

Thanks! It’s come in pretty handy for sorting my absurd amount of sample sized stuff lol.

2 Replies
testing