Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

😕 That's disappointing,  @jen81.

May Ipsy Glambag Plus. I’m really excited about this months box! I absolutely love the purlisse body lotion. The palette and the lip liners are really pretty, the masks look great. I’ve never heard of this mascara but it looks nice too🤗E24E6092-86A7-4272-BD9C-EB209A2624C2.jpeg

@faeriegirl I did not get the purlisse..I received a cool...

@faeriegirl I did not get the purlisse..I received a coola body SPF

Re: @faeriegirl I did not get the purlisse..I received a cool...

Aww I’m sorry that sucks @lmaster ☹️

Re: @faeriegirl I did not get the purlisse..I received a cool...

Never fails @faeriegirl 

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

You got a good variation @faeriegirl ! I was hoping I’d get the GlamGlow masks, but I’m excited about the face oil.

how random we get the purlisse?? @faeriegirl 😅

how random we get the purlisse?? @faeriegirl 😅

Re: how random we get the purlisse?? @faeriegirl 😅

I thought so too @lmaster! We’ll be smelling like orange creamsicles for a long time😂

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Just got my Allure box. Pissed about the tanning products once again. That’s two subs with tanning products now. I’m intrigued by the Lue powder, if that ends up being cool I’ll be happy. The shadow and gloss seem good. My eyelids don’t like many liquid shadows like that, but I just tossed it on and so far so good. Brilliant color and sparkle. And I am intrigued by the anti-frizz hair sheets. I could definitely use something like that when the Midwest humidity strikes.

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My boxy this month was just about perfect! I was nervous about the variation but the only thing that is not perfect for me is the eye liner. I haven't tried the GG cleanser yet but I would have been help with either option. 🤞 BoxyLuxe is great next month.

We got the same box I wasn’t as excited about this one and I’m hoping June is great. But my 11 yo daughter loves the face creams and cleansers (if I don’t like the smell she takes them) so it’s a win for the price!

Just got this months ipsy plus sub today. Best part about it is no tanning products! I have been disappointed with every sub this month because I don’t like or want tanners. I am happy in my natural skin tone thank you very much.

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Ohhh this somewhat resembles my box (I added on the Avene). I got the eyeshadow palette, lip liners, and the Face Hero as well which I've heard good things about. You'll have to let us know how you like the eyeshadow palette @Weetart , and I am with you 100% when it comes to self tanner. It's a big no for me as well.

Today I was playing with the palette and I really enjoyed it. Totally happy I got it, the sparkle!!! i@niki172 

image.jpg

Oof, I would be so mad if I got any kind of tanning product. I’m ghost white, they’re no use to me!! Like clearly they know this because I always select my skin tone as “porcelain” or “very fair”, why you gotta do me dirty by sending me stuff that makes me look like an oompa loompa?? 😂

For realz @HunterKathleen ! Right there with you. 

@HunterKathleen like an oompa loompa!  Baha!

Yeah, oompa loompa orange is not my idea of a nice tan colour either. 

That box looks great @Weetart!

May Boxycharm. I’m really excited about the lipstick, eyeliner, and the eyeshadow. They are all really pretty. The blush palette and cleanser I’ll probably give to my daughter. I hardly ever wear blush and I have way too many cleansers.66F1427A-EB17-488A-AF88-DD068ED27164.jpeg

@faeriegirl i want to sign up for this box too! haha i wa...

@faeriegirl i want to sign up for this box too! haha i want every subscription box! what are you signed up for? i have sephora play and ipsy!

Re: @faeriegirl i want to sign up for this box too! haha i wa...

@Marrrryyyyy I have Ipsy Glambag Plus, Boxycharm, and Fabfitfun.

1 Reply
testing