Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you donโ€™t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@faeriegirl  I got the same shade of Dose in my box (Pinky Promise). At first I thought Iโ€™d never wear it outside of the house because it is SO bright. After actually wearing it for several hours, I started really loving both the shade and formula and plan to rock it in public in the near future. Boxy Charm gets an A+ for pushing me out of my comfort zone ๐Ÿ˜

I totally agree @PinkEvergreen, I thought it would be way to bright. But I really like it๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@faeriegirl ooh fun!

@faeriegirl I decided to cancel all boxycharm,,,I hope I...

@faeriegirl I decided to cancel all boxycharm,,,I hope I don't regret it! it was a great sub and they didn't do anything wrong, I think I'm just not wanting skincare from subs and I'm getting to a point where, id rather just buy the makeup I want, since of the brands are so so at times. have you subscribed to any face masks boxes?

Re: @faeriegirl I decided to cancel all boxycharm,,,I hope I...

I tried the Facetory box last month and it seems like it would be a good one, but I decided not to renew it because my skin can be so picky with masks. I would rather be able to pick them out individually. Even though this boxy was so so next months boxyluxe looks awesome. 

Sorry, I had to delete and repost this because I couldn't get the spoiler warning to work. I guess you can't put photos inside of a spoiler warning. Trying again...

June ipsy Glam Bag spoilers incoming!

Spoiler

Has anyone seen the ipsy x Tetris June Glam Bag spoilers?? Omg, the bags are SO CUTE. I want ALL OF THEM. Omg, the little Tetris block zippers on the bags... I'm obsessed. I'm also super excited for the ipsy x Tetris makeup items. Really hoping I get some in my June bag!! I see for sure there's an ipsy x Tetris lip balm, I don't know what other kinds of Tetris stuff they're gonna have though.

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

New Play! Luxe bag! This one actually seems like it is worth the price!! Sorry I can't post a picture in the app. MSA says launch date will be May 11. Products: โ€“ La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream โ€“ SK-II Facial Treatment Mask โ€“ Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain in Rosewood Gang โ€“ AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder โ€“ Givenchy Le Rouge Perfecto Beautifying Lip Balm in 01 Perfect Pink โ€“ Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt โ€“ Special-edition beauty bag

Anyone else jump on this the second it appeared on the app and it was already sold out? Such a letdown! ๐Ÿ˜ž 

ME @Weetart! I was so annoyed! I've never seen anything l...

ME @Weetart! I was so annoyed! I've never seen anything like it! First good luxe box in a while and it was gone in minutes! Someone must have bought them all up!

Re: ME @Weetart! I was so annoyed! I've never seen anything l...

So rotten! @Lazybeautybeast I am so disappointed. I was checking all day like a spaz too โ€œjust in-caseโ€.

thank you for posting @Lazybeautybeast I hope it doesn't...

thank you for posting @Lazybeautybeast I hope it doesn't get done dirty like that other one did๐Ÿคฌ

May Luxe Factetory! I am very excited about this month - a lot of great options BFDF4359-6EFA-4FC8-877A-1FA8C26D4EB2.jpeg

They all look great @Kim888!๐Ÿ˜Š

April Facetory box. This is my first box from Facetory. I decided to go with the 4 pack box and since it was my first box they gave me one mask free.

752FCE51-25C0-4FF7-8C69-FD1F4CD90A3E.jpeg

@faeriegirl I just answered my own question lol this is m...

@faeriegirl I just answered my own question lol this is my favorite mask sub

Oh wow @faeriegirl! These look like some amazing masks! I stopped by when my eye caught the thumbnail pic. 

@faeriegirl Nice! These look great! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I canโ€™t wait to try them @Shosh85!๐Ÿ˜Š

Never heard of this box before but it looks up my alley! I might have to try it.

ooooooo so excited! @faeriegirl this one looks great

ooooooo so excited! @faeriegirl this one looks great

Re: ooooooo so excited! @faeriegirl this one looks great

I canโ€™t wait to try them @lmaster!๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Reply
testing