Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@Guessgal I subscribed on March 2nd. I think as long as you subscribe by the end of March you will get it.

wow!!! that's a great welcome gift! @faeriegirl shoot all...

wow!!! that's a great welcome gift! @faeriegirl shoot all I got was a Nars sample lipstick 😂

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

March Subscription boxes. This was my last Sephora Play!box. It was time to let it go. I still would recommend Sephora Play to anyone new to beauty brands and sample products. I just wanted something different.

I like how colorful all your samples are - so fun for spring, @IndyQT317 !!!

I feel you there @IndyQT317 play is nice when you first s...

I feel you there @IndyQT317 play is nice when you first start branching out of the drugstore brands but it just started repeating too much

They look great @IndyQT317!❤️

Thanks @faeriegirl!

Thanks @faeriegirl!

Here are a few of my March subs - I'll add the rest soon! ❤️

1. Fab Fit Fun:

031819fabfitfun.jpg

Spoiler
1. Sunnylife Lovers Picnic Set in Malibu: This will be so much fun!

2. Show Me Your Mumu Brie Robe: This is super lightweight and beautiful!

3. Lavido Aromatic Body Lotion in Mandarin, Orange & Bergamot.

4. Ciate London Extraordinary Translucent Setting Powder.

5. Tula Purifying Face Cleanser:  I have been dying to try this!

6. Ouai Leave in Conditioner: This was perfect timing because I just finished my current bottle! Love this stuff!!

7. Dr. Brandt Needles No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel: I’ve got like 3 tubes of this and it is growing on me - lol!

8. Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub: I love this brand and cannot wait to try this!!!!

***DM me if you'd like my affiliate link and discount code

I also splurged on waaaaaaayyyyyy too many add-ons - they get me every time!:

031819fabfitbunaddons.jpg

2. BoxyLuxe:

031819boxyluxe.jpg

Spoiler
1. Boxycharm Traincase: It is beautiful and will be perfect for summer travel.

2. Iconic Eyebrow Cushion: I love that the cushion includes 2 different shades and the double-ended fold-up applicator is really great! However, this is super messy - just taking the plastic protective sheet off the cushion resulted in pigment all over my hands and under my nails. It also did not last more than an hour on my brows before it started to fade.

3. Becca Ultimate Lipstick Love: Love the color, love the formula, love the brand!!!!

4. IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream: Yes!!!!!! Love this stuff!!!!😍.

5. Wander Beauty Lift Off Mask: I plan to try this tonight!💗.

6. Morphe 15 Shade Artistry Palette in Night Master 15N: Beautiful colors and decent pigmentation, but the mattes didn’t blend as well as I’d like and the shimmers didn’t pick up well on my brush.

7. Moda Brushes Powder and Soft Glow Kit: These brushes are beautiful and super soft!💗.

8. Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Gaia Lashes: Gorgeous! I cannot wait to try them!!!!

9. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in O’Donna and Modern Love: The colors are sooooo pretty!!!

10. CoverFX Perfector Face Palette: I love it! My favorite part are the 2 highlighters - Perfection!!!!

Overall, this box has a value of over $300!!!!! Not bad for a $50 box! And I’m really happy with almost all the products, too!!!!

***DM me if you'd like a referral Link

3. Birchbox:

031819birchbox.jpg

Spoiler
1. Air Repair Super Hydrating Eye Cream: This is super moisturizing and really seems to help with puffiness!💜.

2. [comfort zone] Active Pureness Hydrating Fluid: This stuff is incredible under my makeup to help keep my oiliness away - I plan to buy the full size!

3. Model Co. Metallic Eyeshadow Trio in Positano: Beautiful colors and awesome formula!

4. The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream: I love to mix this with my foundation for a healthy glow.

5. Luxie Beauty 213 Eye Shading Rose Gold Brush: I LOVE getting Luxie Brushes in my Birchbox!!!

6. Amika Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil: This was my selected product and I am thrilled! It really helps with removing buildup and residue - Awesome product!!!!

I am happy with every single product in this box! And it looks like they sent an extra product this month because we usually only get 5! 

4. Ipsy:

031819ipsy.jpg

Spoiler
1. Cake Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream:  OMG!  This stuff smells soooo good and it is soooo moisturizing!
2. Royal & Langnickel Moda Pro Precision Angle Brush
3.  Lord & Berry Velluto Eye Pencil in Supreme Green
4.  Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask:  LOVE
5.  Ciate London Mini Lip Lustre in Kiss Me:  The formula is the perfect mix between a gloss and a balm - love it!

I am really happy with my Ipsy bag this month, too!

***DM me if you'd like a referral link

5.  Ipsy Glambag Plus:

031819ipsyplus.jpg

Spoiler
1. F.A.R.A.H. Brushes 5 Piece Eye Perfection Brush Set
2. Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer:  LOVE
3.  Pixi Lash Lift 188 in Beyond Black:  This is so cool!  It has 2 brushes - One for your top lashes and one for your lower lashes and the formula is awesome - lengthening and not clumpy
4.  Dandelion Shy Beam Liquid Highlighter:  I hate liquid face products, but this one isn't too bad when you mix it into your foundation for a subtle glow
5.  Huda Obsessions Palette in Mauve Obsession:  This is one of my favorite Obsessions Palettes that I already have, but I take it with me whenever I travel, so I'm saving the new one for a back up!

Overall, not as exciting as past Glambag Plus bags, but I will definitely use everything! 

Fabulous subs this month @Tamara76! I've been too scared...

Fabulous subs this month @Tamara76! I've been too scared to open my iconic London brow cushion bc I am nervous I will make a big mess. I saw on YT that people were having that issue. It seemed like people either love it or hate it.

Re: Fabulous subs this month @Tamara76! I've been too scared...

@Lazybeautybeast Yeah - definitely not for me!  Please lmk what you think if you do use yours. 🙂

Our Ipsy Plus bags are almost the same @Tamara76 . I got the Maelle mascara instead of the Pixi (which was the one I really wanted to try), but it's not like I needed another mascara anyways :P. I am waiting to finish the moisturizer I'm currently using before I try out the Purlisse - glad to hear you like it <3.

@niki172 Ohhhhh Let me know what you think of the Purlisse!  It's funny, I have loved every Purlisse product I've ever tried, but I've gotten them all in subs - I have never actually purchased them - guess I need to find out where to buy the brand! 🙂

@Tamara76 These all look great! I wasn't so excited about the Glam Bag Plus this time around, but I did love the Huda palette and Purlisse! I thought the Shy Beam was kinda "meh" – tried using a few different ways and still don't really like it.

I hope you have fun trying all these products out! 🤗🙌

Thank you, @Shosh85 !  Yeah, I'm not really a Shy Beam fan - I put it in the box of samples I'm giving my bestie, but then I took it out and decided to give it one more try.  I like it for a subtle glow in my foundation.

great sub boxes @Tamara76 😍

great sub boxes @Tamara76 😍

Re: great sub boxes @Tamara76 😍

Thank you so much, @lmaster !!!!

They all look great @Tamara76! ❤️

Thank you so much, @faeriegirl !

Here are my first Sephora play and FabFitFun boxes❤️ They both look amazing and I can’t wait to start playing!5FB93AC5-5100-4213-9136-62CBCDA7C707.jpeg

62E971CB-0AB0-4966-9817-B549184D0D5C.jpeg

@faeriegirl   Nice!  We love those S'well bottles; they do a great job with both hot and cold beverages. I think we have four of them already!

Thank you @Ispend2much6! I’m gonna try it out tomorrow at work❤️

testing