Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you donโ€™t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Glad you had good luck this month @sonnydee. I hope you l...

Glad you had good luck this month @sonnydee. I hope you like the CP palette. I don't have that one but I really fell in love with CP shadows last year. It's currently my favorite formula.

thanks @Lazybeautybeast so exciting when you find a new l...

thanks @Lazybeautybeast so exciting when you find a new love in makeup๐Ÿ˜

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Iโ€™m interested in signing up for boxycharm do they still the codes where someone can refer me and benefit if so, seeking lol? TIA

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I think so, I'll PM you @SAlyFitz ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Thanks!๐Ÿ’‹

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Both of my Ipsy subs came today. I've been super happy with every Glam Bag Plus I've received so far. I think I even like it better than BoxyCharm (I recently cancelled it) 

The regular glam bag is nice, but I think I like the bag more than anything else! ๐Ÿ’‹

Glam Bag Plus:DD46E36D-CE89-46A4-A4C0-44B34A1D771B.jpeg

Spoiler
โ€ข FINDING FERDINAND
Lip Stick in Nob Hill Red

โ€ข 
TONYMOLY
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence

โ€ข IT COSMETICS
Your Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Face Palette

โ€ข SON & PARK
Beauty Filter Cream Glow

โ€ข TARTE
Dream Big Eyeshadow Palette

Glam Bag:99A219DC-1D41-4AA7-B497-FF2353A58053.jpeg

Spoiler
โ€ข BELLE EN ARGENT
Auteur Crรจme Lip Color in I'll Bring Dessert

โ€ข LAB FOR YOU
Multi-Ex Repair Cream

โ€ข MEECH AND MIA
Pressed Eye Shadow in Caramel

โ€ข SERAPHINE BOTANICALS
Natural Radiance Booster in Daisy + Pearl

โ€ข SUR.MEDIC+
Sheet Mask Duo: Age Control Multi-Vita & Vital-Collagen

those are both great boxes!! @Shosh85

those are both great boxes!! @Shosh85

Re: those are both great boxes!! @Shosh85

@lmaster Thank you! The Glam Bag Plus has really been so great so far!

@Shosh85  did you have to be on a wait list at all? I've seen people that have had ipsy for years say they were wait-listed. I had only had it for a year and got right in on it

@lmaster Ipsy was my first sub box and I don't remember having to wait for the the Glam bag plus โ€“ if I did, it wasn't very long.๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Shosh85  I've seen some people say, they didn't even know about the glam bag plus ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@Shosh85 Both of your Ipsy bags look so good! I have the regular glam bag subscription and our bags look so different ๐Ÿ˜ฏ canโ€™t wait to get mine! โœŒ๐Ÿป

Thanks, @Guessgal!! I'd love to see what you get! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—

Great month for you @Shosh85 ! I'm on the fence about cancelling my Boxy as well. Though this month was actually really good for me lol. 

@Mcakes I really liked BoxyCharm for awhile! The last one I got made me finally cancel. I don't remember all that was in it, but one of the items was tweezers and that just did not impress me. I feel like I started liking it less and less when the whole Boxy Luxe thing came out. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I also decided I didn't need so many subs, and boxy got the cut. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm also doing BoxyLuxe, but haven't been impressed with any of the spoilers for it ๐Ÿ˜ž That's also pushing me to quit Boxy. 

I am pretty happy with my Birchbox this month, the Laura Geller lip gloss is full size!!

Here is what is included:

- Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream, this is my pick, looking forward to trying it!!

- Ouai Leave In Conditioner, another item I haven't tried, looking forward to check it out- Juara Candlenut Body Creme, smells amazing, looking forward to using it. This is a new to me brand, haven't tried anything from them before.
- Laura Geller New York Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss, this is a FULL SIZE lip gloss. I like other Laura Geller products that I have tried in the past, so looking forward to trying the lip gloss
- Oscar de la Renta Bella Blanca perfume

bbfeb.jpg

@ABC345 Nice! This one does look great! I hope you enjoy it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you, @Shosh85 ! These products are all new to me, so looking forward to checking them out.

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

February ipsy glam bag plus I did order the pink brush as an add on

@lmaster Nice!! I think we are box twins!! Those brushes are great! I got a set of them in another sub โ€“ they are so pretty too! ๐Ÿ’–

testing