Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Nice!  My extra product was a tiny red SC lipstick (of which I already have like 12) - pretty disappointing.  Yours looks awesome, though! ❤️  @Lazybeautybeast

I'm unfortunately I'm agreeance with you, play, has been...

I'm unfortunately I'm agreeance with you, play, has been slacking for awhile, wish they would send new products that are coming out

ditto😔 @Lazybeautybeast

ditto😔 @Lazybeautybeast

@Lazybeautybeast What box # is this?

It's 326 @CookieGirl1. I think the bonus DS is random so...

It's 326 @CookieGirl1. I think the bonus DS is random so that may vary.

@Lazybeautybeast, I completely understand. I've tried eve...

@Lazybeautybeast, I completely understand. I've tried everything in that box already and you had the same reasons I did for canceling.

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

December Birchbox and Ipsy. Can we begin by talking about how much I love the actual box design of the Birchbox this month, and the Ipsy bag (OMG!!!). So so very happy with everything I got! The lip colors are stunning and the mask is being used tonight!!!

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Awesome boxes, @KrishAtl! ❤️

@KrishAtl I got the same exact Ipsy bag as you this month! I was playing with my goodies yesterday and really loved the brush (super great for blending out eyeshadow) as well as the blush (wasn't a fan of the packaging, it's just a pan. however, the blush is great for a natural flush).

<3333

awesome sub boxes! @KrishAtl

awesome sub boxes! @KrishAtl

@KrishAtl My Birchbox is exactly the same! Love Davines!

Me too @jen81.  I am always sooo happy with Birchbox.  They do an awesome job!!

I also received my Boxycharm x Summer's Eve free box today. It was a variation of the October box that I didn't receive. I'm going to gift some of the duplicate items (aka the palette). The KVD is in Bow N Arrow which I know is not a good color on me.

I'm glad you got a replacement, girl!  @Lazybeautybeast ❤️

She's here!!! My first BoxyLuxe! 😍 I love everything except I do wish I would've gotten the setting powder instead. If anyone wants to trade for the Wander palette lmk.

I am super excited about my first Boxy Luxe, too, @Lazybeautybeast! ❤️

@Lazybeautybeast, I'm loving your box! Those are some ver...

@Lazybeautybeast, I'm loving your box! Those are some very nice items 💖

looks like some great products !

oooo I'm so excited now!! you got the green one ❤️❤️ love...

oooo I'm so excited now!! you got the green one ❤️❤️ love it @Lazybeautybeast

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

😍 Mine will arrive tomorrow! So excited! 😊

December Facetory 7 Luxe, hurrah! FDF3E5F2-3583-4331-9A39-C0BFBE58EBFF.jpeg

A couple of new brands, also excited for the Simply When Snow Song ❄️😊 One of the two I’m interested in is owned by Samsung, which...I guess if LG owns belif, it’s not too surprising?

testing