Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Same @Kim888 ! I can't think of anything I need or want to spend the $25 off $75 on right now lol. I do want to get a Beautylish Lucky Bag! I loved mine last year. 

I just received an email about an Artis Brush Subscrition! $45/mo over 12 months. You pick between mirror or smoke finish. The Oval 7 is my Holy Grail for foundation. If you’ve never used this, I highly suggest you do! I think I This is an amazing deal since the Oval 7 alone is $70. I think I will be joining this subscription in January. I own the 6 and 7 already so I’d love to have all of them! 

The only thing is you absolutely need the foam cleaner for these. If you use your normal soap and water, it will literally take a week to dry since the fibers are so densely packed. I have a dupe for the cleaner and just use a micro fiber cloth to wipe clean. With this service, I think you get it as a gift! 28AB8B6A-4DBD-44FB-9B85-88E29A937D8C.jpeg

9E0CD28B-50BB-4C3F-8CE0-B0CBD139732C.jpeg

I scored a 7 during an 50% off deal and it is AHMAZING. Thanks for the tip on the brush cleaner. I think I will invest in that. 

this sounds so interesting @darlyndar ! Deff give us a review on the brushes when you get them please

I use them already. I’m curious to get some of the eye brushes. I don’t think they’ll take the place of a standard brush, but it may work well with creams and loose pigments since they’re so dense. 

Oh wow, this seems like a great deal @darlyndar ! I've been wanting to try these brushes but haven't gotten around to them. The cleaning as you mentioned always put me off lol. 

The cleaning isn’t that bad @Mcakes. Lol. The best part is, there’s no dry time. They are ready to use immediately. I get my foam cleanser on amazon. Is the Phytoplex foaming wash. I’m pretty sure it’s what some home care nurses use to wash someone down who can’t get into a shower. It definitely does the job. I used it on my Love is the Foundation It brush and it’s clean as a whistle now. 😉

The no dry time sounds perfect @darlyndar ! I'll have to look into it. Have you tried Cinema Secrets before? If so, how do they compare?

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

December Beauteque Beauty Box. Love this box!! Always such interesting and fun stuff! The Theme this month is Bon Voyage. They nailed it! All of these items will go into a specific airplane beauty bag that I will keep in my carryon.

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

This looks like such a fun box @KrishAtl! Those travel-size containers are too cute.

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Winter FFF came today! There are some great and unique products in the box. Can't wait to try everything! I got some great add-ons too some of which are gifts.

I love Fab Fit Fun!!!!  I totally missed out on the free pesto sauce, though - lol!  @Lazybeautybeast! ❤️

I’ve been curious about this subscription for so long @Lazybeautybeast! I think I may get it! 

I have been loving it @darlyndar! I started in between sp...

I have been loving it @darlyndar! I started in between spring and summer so I got the spring box like half price, I think. I have a free starter boxe I can send if you like. The starter box contains 3 to 4 of their "best" products (you can search IG to see what people have gotten) and you can cancel if you decide you don't want the subscription. I also have a $10 (or $15, I can't remember) off code if you'd rather save money on your first box. Additionally, if you wait a few weeks, they usually have $25 off your first box. You'll have to watch MSA for that one. 😊 PM me if you want the starter box or code.

fff is probably my all time favorite box! @Lazybeautybeast

fff is probably my all time favorite box! @Lazybeautybeast

great box and looks like you got some awesome add ons as well @Lazybeautybeast

@Lazybeautybeast Our Fab Fit boxes look the same! I loved my box as well. The jade roller is easily becoming one of my favorite skincare tools. It really helps serums better penetrate into my skin. The free food items were great, too. I loved the Barilla Pesto, it's great as a sauce for pasta.

<3333

@Lazybeautybeast What amazing items you received! I love blankets and can never have too many. Enjoy all of those goodies.

Best,
Rebecca 

This looks like such a great box @Lazybeautybeast ! I didn't know that patcholology made foot masks lol. I like the Sephora Collection ones. 

@Luvstravel you asked if I got add-ons ^😊 They have grea...

@Luvstravel you asked if I got add-ons ^😊 They have great deals!

@Lazybeautybeast, your add ons were great. The 3D mud mas...

@Lazybeautybeast, your add ons were great. The 3D mud mask look interesting. I see you got the wooden coasters! Love this subscription box 💖
testing