Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Those earrings are so pretty and I love Glow Recipe!  Enjoy, @lmaster! ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76 I've not had the chance to try these masks, can't wait!

Congrats on receiving those earrings, @lmaster! What a nice 🎁!!!

thanks so much @eshoe I don't think I would ever pay 95$...

thanks so much @eshoe I don't think I would ever pay 95$ for those, but they are cute

My November Sephora Play:

111718sephoraplay.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder:  This is the perfect size for travel
2.  Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser:  Not a fan of this as a face cleanser, but I plan to use it clean my brushes
3.  Amika Silken Up Dry Conditioner:  Interesting!  I tried this and didn't really notice anything, but plan to try it again tomorrow - this is the only product in my box that is new to me
4.  Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Pink Tea: This is giving me "Mippie" vibes - so tiny!
5.  Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturizing Face Cream:  I've tried this before and it's really nice
6.  Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue:  This is one of my favorite summer scents, not really a fall fragrance

Overall, this box is kind of a dud for me 😞

we got the same play box, I was not thrilled, but oh well...

we got the same play box, I was not thrilled, but oh well, little gifts for stocking stuffers @Tamara76

Re: we got the same play box, I was not thrilled, but oh well...

I really like the Lancome and the D&G is my go-to summer fragrance, but the only new product for me was the Dry Conditioner (which I've been curious about), so I'm pretty meh about this box, too, @lmaster. ❤️

My November Boxycharm:

111718boxycharm.PNG

Spoiler
1. Lashaholic Lashes:  OMG - These look sooooo good - Cannot wait to use them!
2.  Ace Beaute Grandiose Palette:  I Love these colors soooooo much!!!! And the pigmentation is awesome - this is a fabulous palette!
3.  Jonteblu Glittering Star Eyeliner:  The pigmentation is amazing on this and the glitter really shows up - it will be fun for the holidays
4.  Luxie Luminous Eye Set:  These brushes are soooo pretty and I'm always in search of new brushes - so excited!
5.  CoverFX Glitter Drops in Nova:  I love these - so much fun!

DM me if you're interested in subscribing! ❤️

isn't that glitter just mesmerizing! @Tamara76

isn't that glitter just mesmerizing! @Tamara76

Re: isn't that glitter just mesmerizing! @Tamara76

Yes!!!!   I seriously love these drops! ❤️   @lmaster

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

November Facetory just arrived. I love this box!! It’s the 2 year anniversary of Facetory so they sent a handcream that smells divine and the yellow bow (but I can’t figure out that that is supposed to be 🤷‍♀️...anybody know if you use it for anything/does something???).

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I am super intrigued by the Dark Choco mask, @KrishAtl!  Enjoy! ❤️

Bow in action @lmaster@KrishAtl59507AA6-55D5-4844-AF58-A3FFB7B1496F.jpeg

@itsfi

She's so precious @eshoe the bow is perfect! 

@eshoe, what a clever idea! She looks fab!

@KrishAtl @lmaster @Tamara76 the Velcro bow was originally designed to hold hair out of the face without ruining hairstyle while applying makeup but it has also been used in lieu of or in addition to hairbands when undergoing your skincare routine or masking. It holds up for multiple and repeated uses. 

Interesting information!! Would of never guessed it was too hold your hair for makeup @itsfi

Awww She looks so cute, @eshoe!  Does the bow just stick to your hair?

It sticks and it doesn’t hurt, I’ve tried it @Tamara76 so it’s grownup safe, too😉

I think it just is like Velcro, you just set it and press...

I think it just is like Velcro, you just set it and press it, it might work better if your hair was all up or half up @KrishAtl

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I have a quick favor for any of you ladies that subscribe to Allure Beauty box. Can you send me the return address on the box (PM is fine)? I know its an odd request but I'm doing a project for one of my classes on some of the beauty subscriptions and I can't find the Allure address anywhere. Thanks in advance!

@Lazybeautybeast anytime I can help 😉

@Lazybeautybeast anytime I can help 😉
testing