Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Yay for you @Ispend2much6 ! lol 😄 That is a very liberating feeling that is far and few in between with all of these beauty releases. I can't help you on the Wander Beauty voucher. I'm a sucker for their Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks 6 x Eye Masks😄

@Ispend2much6 thank you for your detective work haha - it's so sad when things with such pretty bottles are all alcohol 

@Kim888  You're welcome.  It is a disappointment- pretty bottle, other good ingredients, K-beauty brand...

The Rachel Zoe Winter Box of Style is on sale now and every box will contain a full sized Sunday Riley Luna Oil!

The box is $100, so if you plan to buy Luna Oil anyway, It's basically like you get everything else for free!  It will also include a Jules Kae Vegan tote, an Eddie Borgo watch, a Luv AJ ring and an Amika Velveteen Dream Smoothing Balm, so the total value of the box is $480!

Spoiler
Box of Style has been advertising a code to save $15 on new subs, but since I have an annual sub, I can also give you my referral link to get a $25 credit after you subscribe - DM me if you're interested! ❤️

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Here’s my Boxycharm for November! I’m in love with this box 😍 What a great lead up to my first ever BoxyLuxe next month 💗

Ouuu!! Pretty!

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@McakesI got the same exact box as you, however I am trying to sell both the lashes(dont like the shape) and the eyeshadow palette(dont need those colors). The drops are so beautiful though, a little goes a long way.

Oh wow, where do you sell @Anastasiya13 ? I heard MSA also has a sub box swap area. 

@McakesI sell on the facebook boxycharm groups, such as boxycharm beauties and boxy babes

We are Boxytwins this month @Mcakes!! It’s such an amazing box!! Loving it! The Glitter Drops are going to be the ultimate this holiday season!! My daughter attacked them when she saw it and wore it proudly on Saturday night for her friends birthday party! All the girls were ❤️ the look! Such a beautiful sparkly-fun touch! Now I know what to get all the tweens for their birthday 🎁!!!

Aww that is so cute @KrishAtl Heart I love how excited they are about glitter, the next generation of BICers 😉

awesome box!! @Mcakes I just received a shipping notifica...

awesome box!! @Mcakes I just received a shipping notification last night.. yaaaaaaaay

RE: awesome box!! @Mcakes I just received a shipping notifica...

Yayyy @lmaster ! That’s always an exciting notification to get lol

OMG!  It's all so pretty!  I can't wait for mine, @Mcakes! ❤️

RE: Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

You will love yours too I’m sure @Tamara76 💗

That eyeshadow palette is pretty!  I saw the spoilers for the Luxe box and can I tell you how hard it was to resist....I'll need to hide from this thread next month because I'll be envious once you all receive it 🙈

@Mcakes

RE: Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Are you talking about the Suva or Violet Voss one @ElleElleG ? I haven’t tried anything from either of those brands!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

The ACE Beauty palette you received in your Boxycharm looks pretty @Mcakes

Just checked the Luxe spoilers again, the Violet Voss palette is what's calling to me from the box.  I've never tried VV or Suva though.

How fun is this month’s Facetory!?!

4F93E545-E950-4171-805B-78FEF6E9D32C.jpeg

They are celebrating their 2nd anniversary and every box comes with a yellow Velcro bow a la Hello Kitty😉 and a mini Duft & Doft Stockholm Rose Hand Cream💗🤩💗

This is all so cute, @eshoe! ❤️

This is adoreable.  So glad yall are enjoying this subscription!

testing