Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I received this from Boxycharm today regarding December’s Boxyluxe. Customization? It has to be a foundation. Seems like we will be getting another email soon. I’m excited! September’s BoxyLuxe was well worth it for me and I’ve heard December is going to be even better. FFA6B8AA-F171-4D14-A75B-89BFDA9915BD.jpeg

38DCE868-3049-4C1F-951C-D14CAB85CACE.jpeg

I can't wait! ❤️  @darlyndar

@darlyndar It would make sense to have the customized item be something that would be dependent on skin tone, but I hope it's not foundation because that's so difficult to match online. I would love having the option of something a little more forgiving if you don't get the match spot-on, like a highlighting concealer.

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Mask time 😊 I really like the meg mAsks doe xcited about that. And the seaweed one looks super interesting ! Apparently it’s supposed to cover your whole face for total masking (like there’s no mouth cut out )

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My eyes went strait to the Banana Milk Bomb Mask - Can't wait to hear your thoughts, @Kim888! ❤️

Yep that 23years mask is something else, @Kim888@-keep a scissors nearby in case you don’t care for the feel of it covering your mouth! Would love to hear your thoughts on it when you’ve had a chance to try it😊

So my September allure finally arrived! Lol but it’s the box I was hoping for so yay

@Kim888I cant believe yours took so long.  My Oct box just shipped.  I got the same box as you for Sept! 😄

@jen143xo it must have gotten lost or something. I already got the email my october box shipped so I'm hoping september was just a little glitchy since it was my first month

Oh this was your first month, I didnt realize.  I love allure beauty boxes.  I hope Oct comes on time! 😄  I am glad you loved your first box.  I canceled some of the beauty subscriptions I had but kept this one.   ❤️

Yay, @Kim888! Cannot believe it took this long!!! Glad you got everything you wanted in it, I was pretty happy as well:)

yay glad you got yours as well @eshoe !

Yayyy so fun!!

Capture d’écran 2018-10-16 à 10.01.33.png

this is going to be great! @ellem24 hope they keep doing...

this is going to be great! @ellem24 hope they keep doing this 😍

Re: this is going to be great! @ellem24 hope they keep doing...

@lmaster I hope so too 😍

My Fall 2018 Box of Style also recently arrived:

100618boxofstyle.PNG

Spoiler
Box of Style is a Seasonal Sub curated by Rachel Zoe - It costs $99/quarter, but you get over $400 worth of products - PM me if you're interested and I can give you a code for $25 off. 🙂

Here is what is included this fall:
1. Cleobella Sevigny Capelet (worth $228)
2.  B-Low the Belt Camille Wrap Belt (worth $70)
3.  Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (worth $79)
4.  Ettika Chloe Tassel Necklace (worth $90)
5.  Beauty Pie Uber Volume Boost Mascara (worth $24 - I actually hated this mascara and threw it out after 2 uses, but loved everything else!)

***I also added on the Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Collection

@Tamara76, that Herbivore will last a lifetime! I have put some serious effort into finishing mine and it just won’t go away😂 love it for evening masking 💗

Believe it or not, this is the first time I've tried their lip products.... and I am in love! ❤️  @eshoe

My October Ipsy arrived. Have been “unsure” about this one. My spoilers did not thrill me, but now that it’s here, I might be changing my mind. The bag is sooo pretty. I always love the bags, though. Was worried that the Tarte Shape Tape wouldn’t match my skin tone, but it seems like it will be fine, which I am so happy about cause I have always wanted to try it! The Naked loose powder eyeshadow is going to be on display tonight! Maybe a post later on the What I Am Wearing today thread. The brush is soooo soft the perfect size for baking and highlighting. But, I think it’s time to update my beauty preferences to not need bronzers for a while. I have more than an Indian brown girl needs...lol!! Luckily this one looks like it will double nicely as a shadow color!

I have been wanting to try Ipsy! Is it worth it?

I have been wanting to try Ipsy! Is it worth it?

I just realized I totally forgot to post my daughter's September Scentbird box:

100618scentbird.PNG

This month she chose Aquolina Pink sugar Sensual, which she really likes! ❤️ 

Spoiler
PM me if you'd like to find out more about Scentbird ❤️
1 Reply
testing