Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

MSA posted the first Boxycharm variations for October AND November. Based on my spoilers email, I think I'm getting this October variation with Hankwind lippie.

According to MSA, Variation 2 will have Briogeo Deep Cond...

According to MSA, Variation 2 will have Briogeo Leave- in Conditioner (2oz) and Ahava Hand Water instead of the sheet mask and Green Clean.

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

lol I like those little skull plants more than anything in the actual box 

You can actually get those in 2 sizes and several colours at Trader Joes right now!

They are the first thing you see. Initially, didn't even...

They are the first thing you see. Initially, didn't even realize there were products in the picture. lol They are adorable @Kim888.

Green Clean, I recently fell in love with the stuff!!! Looks like a good box overall.

I have been wanting to try it so I'm definitely looking f...

I have been wanting to try it so I'm definitely looking forward to the box!

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

And my final September box is here! Usually arrives at the end of the month, so a few days off! This is the Beauteque Beauty Box. Love! Love! Love! Super excited to try the Body Peeling Mist and the shower glove today! Been waiting since the spoiler in anticipation for this body peeling mist. But, in general, super happy with everything in this box!

@KrishAtl omg I just subscribed to maskmaven a week or so...

@KrishAtl omg I just subscribed to maskmaven a week or so ago, didn't realize they had a beauty box as well! so cool

Re: @KrishAtl omg I just subscribed to maskmaven a week or so...

The Beauteque box and Mask Maven are hands down my favorite boxes of the month @lmaster!  They send the coolest stuff!  Love Korean beauty!  The Beauteque box is always full of stuff I’ve never heard of, which is my favorite part!!

that looks like an awesome box! never heard of it@KrishAtl

that looks like an awesome box! never heard of it@KrishAtl

Check out MSA or Summer's Eve website for info on how to get a free Boxycharm box when you buy 2 qualifying Summer's Eve products. You'll receive it the first week of December so could make a good Xmas gift. (Sorry picture won't upload)

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hope nobody minds if I ask about non-makeup/skincare boxes?? I am intrigued by some of the high-end designer/consignment boxes. Does anyone have any experience or opinions on any of them? I am specifically wondering about the Material World Box. Does anyone have any experience with them??

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Never heard of it but I'm hoping someone here can help!

Just wanted to remind everyone who subscribes the FabFitFun Fall Edit Sale 2018 has started. 

• Oct 1st at 9 a.m. PT: Open to SELECT members (annual subscribers)
  • Oct 4th at 9 a.m. PT: Open to ALL members..

fabfitfun fall edit sale

Thanks for the reminder @Kim888. Has anyone tried the Jui...

Thanks for the reminder @Kim888. Has anyone tried the Juice Beauty Moisturizer? I know some people got it in BoxyLuxe. It's available in the sale and I'm trying to decide if I want to pick it up.

🤞this a permanent thing. I just checked my spoiler for my October Ipsy bag & it let me add different items extra for only $3 each. of course I added! It asked me on both accounts, mine & my daughter's! Words can not describe how happy that makes me! No more ebay or Mercari, tracking down items I REALLY wanted! it didn't have them all & for each account they were different add-ons.

Where did u see that? I wasn’t able to do that? 

I was happy to see that, too @sonnydee. I was wondering though if you were able to investigate the sizes of the samples before adding them/getting charged? I couldn't see any info on size, so I declined adding anything. I then checked out the sizes, but upon going back, I no longer had the option of adding anything 😞

No @snoflakefaerie I didn't check sizes-the extra stuff i wanted I knew the sizes for, Mac lipglass & the Slmissglam brush. 

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks!

1 Reply
testing