Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

😍 Awesome @KrishAtl! Mine won't be here until Thursday....

😍 Awesome @KrishAtl! Mine won't be here until Thursday. 😔 I'm getting so impatient

Re: 😍 Awesome @KrishAtl! Mine won't be here until Thursday....

Fingers crossed it gets to you soon @Lazybeautybeast.  This is an awesome box!  Love everything about mine.  The palette is soooo amazing, and so happy with the eyelashes.  I was worried that they would be too long and “lashy” for me!  I only like a fuller look lash and not the drama ones!  These are perfect!  My cousins wedding is at the end of the month.  I am gonna rock this box!!!

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My first fabfitfun box! I’m really happy with the items I got - this was deff a hit for me!

@Kim888 Love it

@Kim888 Love it

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I am totally in love with the summer box! ❤️   @Kim888

Ohhhhhhh another great FFF (now I'm eyeing this, @Kim888, LOL) 

@Kim888Oooo dang, you got some awesome items

@Kim888 fantastic items in your subscription box!! 😍 This was definitely a great season from them, congratulations on getting so many awesome items! 😄

YAY! You got the jade roller too. I'm bummed I missed it....

YAY! You got the jade roller too. I'm bummed I missed it. Glad you liked it @Kim888

RE: YAY! You got the jade roller too. I'm bummed I missed it....

It deff took some serious stalking to get it - felt like add drop in college lol

Re: RE: YAY! You got the jade roller too. I'm bummed I missed it....

OMG that was so stressful in college; I'd refresh the registration page like a mad woman to ensure I got into the classes I wanted @Kim888

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Another July Allure Spoiler from MSA

Doucce Precision Eyeliner in BlueDoucce Precision Eyeliner in Blue

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I may be the only one TOTALLY excited for a blue eyeliner, bc: 1) I would never buy one 2) I would love to try it 3) it’s kind of like a bonus given the Luna value 4) it may even look good???

This months facetory 🙂

@Kim888 Nice! I need to sign up. The masks look interesti...

@Kim888 Nice! I need to sign up. The masks look interesting each month. Do you feel like the masks are more than enough each month? Or just enough?

Nice!   I seriously need to check this one out because I love face masks so much, @Kim888! ❤️

Love FFF! Great haul 😍 I have my unboxing on IG @lauxilife it was sooo worth the wait. Summer 18’ was my favorite box 089DACCD-0E79-407D-A156-9607C12824D4.jpeg

811F2CA4-1E75-4614-BD26-9D9ADF9C77E7.jpeg

I love this year's Summer FFF, too, @ariannnnnna! ❤️

@Kim888 that’s my favorite subscription! Facetory never disappoints. Enjoy these wonderful masks

WHEN sheet masks are my OG favorite - I remember when Sephora carried them back in 2015/16 and sheet masks weren't as popular as now. Enjoy your subscription! @Kim888

@scott1201 Thanks for your feedback! I don't think I have tried them before so I look forward to that now!

testing