Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

@juliehnguyen YES! It's a different every month. My bf go...

@juliehnguyen YES! It's a different every month. My bf got me a 6 month subscription for Xmas. I got South Korea for signing up last month. I liked everything expect a noodle thing it had a funny taste. You can YouTube some unboxings. It is a lot of fun. I try to pace myself so I don't eat it all at once.

Re: @juliehnguyen YES! It's a different every month. My bf go...

Ooo this subscription sounds so awesome @Lazybeautybeast! I love trying snacks from different places. I feel like I spend way too much time at the snack section of World Market. 😂😂 and your boyfriend is so sweet! He really knows the way to a girls heart! 

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My first ever Boxycharm 💕 I am impressed. I think I may cancel all other subscriptions and just do this one in 2018. What was included: 1. Pretty Vulgar Liquid Lipstick in Particularly Sophisticated, 2. Tarte Tartiest Mascara, 3. Crown Brush, 4. RealHer Be Fearless Be Limitless Blush Kit, and 5. Beauté Basics Bronze Essentials Palette.

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Wow!  Great products and beautiful pics, @cindyvonlovely!!💗

I love boxy charm!

I think you'll enjoy having BoxyCharm as your only monthly subscription. At least for the last several months their boxes have been more than worth it. 

@cindyvonlovely  This is a really nice variety, very impressed.

boxycharm is the only one i kept! always at least a couple products that i like.

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

the limited edition boxycharm.  can't wait to play with the cover fx drops in halo!26105400_10156766146383840_798685910_n.jpg

i received a product in my december boxycharm that i've gotten from them in the past - a vintage highlighter.  i received an email from them, without having contacting them to say that i'll be getting an extra item in my january box to make up for it! now that is good customer service!

Yep! They posted on their social media prior to the boxes going out that they would be doing this. Kuddos to them for  anticipating potential frustrations at the inclusion of a previously included item. Curious to see the bonus item in the January box. 

particularly when so many subscription services give duplicate items without a second thought!  

Agreed!! 

Pusheen Subscribers, some info from MSA 

Winter BoxWinter Box

Wow this is actually a really nice resolution for those who aren't getting their Winter box! Good on them. 

Dude, I am totally wearing those Pusheen jammies right now - ha ha ha ^^^ Smiley LOL  

@ZombieMetroAnt Why does that sound like the beginnings of a relaxing Saturday?!!?

LOL @ElleElleG!  I try to treat myself often with a "lazy Sat morning" - which usually involves extra time in PJs Heart 

Image result for pets in bed gif

Lol this is cute!! Lazy Saturdays well deserved!! @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt Jealous!! They’re so fun!!

Sorry I’m late with this post but here’s my Play from this month! I’m actually really happy with it. The only thing I don’t care for is the perfume. Loved both my ipsy and Play this month! What a great way to end the year 🤗 Hope next month has good bags too!

testing