Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Girl!!!!  Now I know where to send all my Purity DS bottles!!!!   @ZombieMetroAnt

Rarity_jaw_drop_S01E19.png

Your purity collection cracks me up @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt lol, I can't even explain the excitement I had when I opened the boxycharm box - probably stemmed from the fact that I had no idea what it was going to contain... I'm so happy that you love allure box subscription!  The December box looked awesome!! Is that a full sized Becca highlighter? I hope the January one contains the SR brightening serum - that being full sized is such a good deal! 

Omg. you have a little army going on with the purity cleansers - probably never have to go buy facial cleanser ever again! Its safe to say that they include the purity cleansers in a lot of boxes eh? lol 

I really want to thank you for putting my doubts at ease! Heres to hoping that my first Allure box is awesome! 🙂

Your friend sounds super sweet - What a perfect gift, @kromance!

Unfortunately, I've never subbed to the Allure box - I received a free box from them last year because I was part of their beauty panel, but that's the only experience I had with them.

Anonymous Insider

What a wonderful gift from your best friend, @kromance!

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

My December Sephora Play! Includes: Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Miss Dior fragrance, Drybar Triple Sec, IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream, Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeshadow Stick in Au Natural, and Smashbox Cover Shot Holden Hour Shadow Duo.

oooh we got the same box @cindyvonlovely! Great photo!

oooh we got the same box @cindyvonlovely! Great photo!

RE: oooh we got the same box @cindyvonlovely! Great photo!

Twins! 💕 @fieldsofclover

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

This was a nice variation! 

Beautiful photo and great bag, @cindyvonlovely! ❤️

Here’s the third January spoiler for boxycharm! I’ve heard good things so I’m excited although I did just order the benefit one so bad timing haha I really want to know what face palette we are getting!!!

Something I can work with!  Just tried the Winky Lux one from a few months back and it's not too shabby! 

LOL... I just posted in the old subscription box thread not realizing there was a new one. That is what happens when you have been M.I.A. from the BIC community for awhile. Duh!!!

Anyways.. I see @Tamara76 already posted pics from her PUSHEEN Box. I just wanted to jump on her bandwagon and post some additional pics from my unboxing. My box arrived on Sunday, the 24th. (I still am always in shock when the post office delivers on Sunday.. it feels so unnatural.) This holiday themed box arrived just under the wire!!!

Here is the box when I first opened it:

IMG_4891.jpg

Here is all my stuff laid out (except the sweatshirt; which I wore by the way on Xmas):

IMG_3865.JPG

Lastly, here is a better pic (from Subscription Addiction) of all the items nicely laid out:

halloween 2.png

My TOP THREE FAVORITE items from this season's box were:

1. The LED Pusheen party lights charging cable

2. The super size Pusheen cofffee mug

3. Pusheen holiday sweatshirt (It was so comfy!) I just wish I had received the box a week earlier so I could have also showed it off at school.. we actually had "ugly sweater day" last week!

Yay!  So happy to see you're still getting this sub, @willa25!  It's totally perfect for you!  This may be our favorite box yet!  And my daughter felt the same way as you - lol- She wished she had received the box in time for ugly sweater day at her school, too! ❤️

I’m so envious of your and @Tamara76‘s pusheen box!! There’s always next year for the sweater! 

Glad and to see you around here again @willa25! 😄

when both of your beauty boxes come before Christmas on the same day!!!

Woohoo!   Merry Christmas to you, @KNC24!  I hope the contents of both boxes were magical!!!💗💗💗

Lucky girl!  Don't you love that? 🙂

Nice @KNC24 !

@ElleElleG thank you ☺️

Anonymous Insider

Woo hoo @KNC24!  The beauty fairies wanted to make sure you had all your treats before Christmas!  Enjoy!  Merry Christmas!

1 Reply
testing