Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Thank you @KNC24!!

Thank you @KNC24!!

Another December BoxyCharm Spoiler

Another December BoxyCharm Spoiler

Re: Another December BoxyCharm Spoiler

Has anyone tried this brand? I think the colors look nice but a lot of people on my subscription addiction are saying the brand isn't very good. 

I really like blush palettes over eyeshadow so I am happy about that. 

Re: Another December BoxyCharm Spoiler

I have a lip kit from them that I really like. I'm excited for blush as, well I love me some blush.

Pretty sure we knew this months ago but it's been (re)con...

Pretty sure we knew this months ago but it's been (re)confirmed, December BoxyCharm Spoiler

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Has anyone heard about any Popsugar Must Have deals for Black Friday?  Last year's would be tough to beat; I hope they offer it again. I think the price came to $17 per box.

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

What is this? Like a LE box? @Ispend2much6

Re: RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@cindyvonlovely   No, it's Popsugar Must Have's regular box.  Last year they had a great deal for both current subscribers and new subscribers.  I ended up getting a 6-month subscription for around $90.  Normally that would cost $240.  I'm hoping they do the same (or better!) deal this year.

If you're not familiar with the box, My Subscription Addiction has reviews every month. 

Got my play! box! I LOVE the bag this month!

Got my play! box! I LOVE the bag this month!

Re: Got my play! box! I LOVE the bag this month!

That bag is super cute and I love the MJ mascara!   All of my subs seem to be arriving super late this month... I can't wait to see my Play box!   @Lazybeautybeast

Re: Got my play! box! I LOVE the bag this month!

@Lazybeautybeast  I can see why!

I got my BoxyCharm box today!  I LOVE the CoverFX Setting Spray!  It looks great on bare skin too.  The Winky Lux palette is quite a bit warmer than it appears online, and lighter.  The brushes are cute; I received a Laqa Cloud Lips in the color Storm, which applies like a bright berry, almost a red.

Yay! I can't wait to get mine. tracking says Monday.

Yay! I can't wait to get mine. tracking says Monday.

@Ispend2much6 Yay exciting! Mine is supposed to come Monday - I haven't seen any other versions this month just the different lip color!

@Kim888  It was a nice surprise!  I didn't think we'd get mail today since it's a government holiday.

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Great!! They’re out of stock!

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

I heard about that! That’s crazy and really sucks for the actual subscribers. The way that he CEO handled it though was really good, he seemed really apologetic about the slip up. @mezzotown88

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@cindyvonlovely yeah I know...  I was already a subscriber but did not get any email regarding the limited edition box.. also I got my email with tracking number for the november box on the day I received my november boxycharm lol... and the email did not have any link for the LE box... yes I saw the video him apologizing for the incident  Also a few people have told me that some people were able to order 8-10 boxes. I think those people are resellers...if not why else would you need so many boxes..once they get their boxes they're probably going to sell them for double the price. Ridiculous.. anyway he said he's going to find a plan to restock them and said  from now on the LE box will be available for subscribers only and limit the box to 1 per person..so I feel a lot better now that I watched the video..

@PrettyPaint @mezzotown88 @Lazybeautybeast

Got my tracking email so here’s the link for for pre order of the limited edition box in case you didn’t get it get! The website is being extremely slow btw. It was $45 so I couldn’t resist haha 

if it says bad request refresh from that page until it works 

https://www.boxycharm.com/limited/edition/2017/nov/box.html

Thanks for the tag @Kim888. I tried for a long time to get it and kept getting errors. Now I’m debating whether I should try again. I am slightly worried that they may be repeats from past boxes. I would hope they wouldn’t do this, as I definitely wouldn’t have any use for duplicates of old boxes.

@Kim888Thank you for posting the link😘😘

I didn’t get my email so I needed that link!

but the site is down it says 404 error 🤔😬😭

I hope they don’t sell out!!!!!!!!!! 😩😤😭

1 Reply
testing