Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you donโ€™t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Swatches of the Winky Lux palette expected in the Novembe...

Swatches of the Winky Lux palette expected in the November BoxyCharm.

I'm so excited for this palette! thanks for post the swat...

I'm so excited for this palette! thanks for post the swatches @ElleElleG

Re: Swatches of the Winky Lux palette expected in the Novembe...

@ElleElleG  Thanks!  I am so excited I got off of the wait list in time for this!

YES @Ispend2much6!!! This is a great box to start off wit...

YES @Ispend2much6!!! This is a great box to start off with, and you'll be hooked like the rest of us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: YES @Ispend2much6!!! This is a great box to start off wit...

@ElleElleG   Was there ever any doubt? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Swatches of the Winky Lux palette expected in the Novembe...

I can't wait to get my hands on this palette!!  EEK!!  So excited...thanks @ElleElleG for posting swatches Heart

Lol @ZombieMetroAnt I can feel your excitement. The swatc...

Lol @ZombieMetroAnt I can feel your excitement. The swatches have me even more interested ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

More info on the LE BoxyCharm Box + Info for those on the BoxyCharm Waitlist **from MSA**

Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 4.51.52 PM.png

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

This is good to know. I was wondering why Iโ€™m being waitlisted so long, thanks @ElleElleG

BoxyCharm is coming out with their first limited edition box! No price or date yet - I wonder what will be in there!!! - Via My Subscription Addition

Boxycharm Limited Edition Box

Yes! I live that there's a different box but it looks a l...

Yes! I like that there's a different box but it looks a little narrow..... Just how much can they fit in there, lol

Oooh Iโ€™m super curious about this!

Ok, you've got my attention, BoxyCharm Heart  can't wait to get more details!  

My daughter's Fall 2017 Pusheen Box arrived today -Just in time for Halloween! โค๏ธ

fall2017pusheenbox.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Pancake pan!!!
2.  Notepad
3.  Pen
4.  Sweatshirt โค๏ธ
5.  Pillow Cover
6.  Shower Curtain
7.  Toadstool Pusheen Vinyl Figure
8. Bathmat
9.  Pusheen Plush

It seems like the value and amount of products they pack into these boxes keeps growning!  This is so much fun!!! โค๏ธ

I've been wanting to sign up for the Pusheen box for awhile but it's so $$$ plus shipping to Canada kills...this box though makes me regret not getting the Fall one! That pancake pan and the sweater!!!!!

@k617  That really stinks about the shipping to Canada because this is a really fun box!  The pancake pan is soooo cute!!! โค๏ธ

I received my Play boxes this morning so I thought it'd be nice to share pictures for those still interested when they come back in stock. 

First impressions: 

• The samples come in a sturdy pink cardboard-covered zippered case, reminiscent of those that expensive headphones come in. It's pretty good quality but a little bulky. My favorite Play bag/case so far.
  • Usually deluxe samples come in inferior packaging compared with their full-sized counterparts but the Amorepacific and Tatcha ones have a nice luxurious weight to them, which I appreciate since I love reusing sample jars for traveling or storing lip balm.
  • The Givenchy lip balm reminds me of Dior Lip Glow.

Edition II on top; Edition I bottom

October Play box: Beauty Remedy EditionOctober Play box: Beauty Remedy EditionGivenchy lip balm & GA lipstick in 400Givenchy lip balm & GA lipstick in 400

So I thought I ordered Edition I but my invoice and shipp...

So I thought I ordered Edition I but my invoice and shipping said edition II. So I had accepted that I would get that one. Well it just arrived and I ended up with Edition I. LOL. Luckily, I didn't really care either way. They both had great products. I wish I would have ordered both.

Omg I want this box so much!!

I am seeing people able to purchase some of the Play boxes, how is that happening?  I donโ€™t receive an email about them.  Is there a way to buy these?  How do you do it?

Thanks - some of these look really cool and I would like to purchase some that have items I would love to try.

@caway This was a special edition luxury play box completely separate from the play subscription - Sephora has done 2 in the past. It is called beauty remedy but it is sold out at this time and it was limited quantity so its unclear if they will restock

1 Reply
testing