Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Did you receive an email on this?

Kim888 wrote:

@caway This was a special edition luxury play box completely separate from the play subscription - Sephora has done 2 in the past. It is called beauty remedy but it is sold out at this time and it was limited quantity so its unclear if they will restock

I did later in the first day it was available but I already knew from people talking about it in the community - the emails do seem to go out in waives so sometimes like for rewards and stuff like this I get them super early and sometimes I get them later. 

You might want to check your settings if you are not receiving emails. 

thank you! I'm so excited to receive mine today

thank you! I'm so excited to receive mine today

Ohhhhh!   Thank you for the pics, @jisub89!❤️

Thanks for posting the photos. They make me even more excited to pick up my boxes from the post office today.

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Thank you for the pics! I am so excited to receive mine!!!
Anonymous Insider

The Target November Box is up on their site. 7 dollars.

Products:

• Dove Dermacare 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 1.8 oz.
  • Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream 1oz.
  • MISSHA Snail Hydro-Gel Mask- 1ct.
  • Tom’s of Maine Creamy Coconut Bar Soap 1.35 oz.
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara .13 oz.
  • La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Facial Cleanser 0.5 oz

That SkinFix hand cream is the BEST!  It’s the only thing that works for my dry hands.  I’m getting the box, mostly for that.  Thanks for posting @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt Sounds good 🙂 It was the SkinFix hand cream that made me want to get the box. I have not tried that one yet. 

This month's box just doesn't excite me 😞

Here is the November Macys Box Smiley Happy

nov.JPG

I had no clue that there was a Macy's subscription.  That pouch looks cute and not a bad selection of items.

@ZombieMetroAnt I received an email saying I just got off the waitlist

woo hoo! so excited to hear I got off the wait list but not so excited about the november box 😞 october box was much better IMO

Nice @mezzotown88!  I hope you enjoy this sub as much as I do!  Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt I'm already excited for the november's boxycharm too... I heard were supposed to get luxie eye brushes, cover FX setting spray, winky lux eyeshadow palette. YAY!!

Ohhh - That bag is too cute!   Is this your photo?  It's beautiful!  @ZombieMetroAnt

I like the bag too @Tamara76 💕 the pic is from Macy’s site.  They’re pretty good at posting full spoilers a couple days before month end 😁

Beauty Remedy Spoilers via My subscription addiction 

Spoiler

Edition 1:

• La Mer Moisturizing Soft Creme
  • SK-II RNA Eye Cream
  • Tatcha Silk Cream
  • Atelier Cologne in Santal Carmin Giorgio
  • Armani lipstick in Ecstacy Shine 400
  • Givenchy Le Rouge Perfect Pink lip balm

Edition 2:

• La Mer Moisturizing Soft Creme
  • Amore Pacific Vintage Single Extract Essence
  • YSL Touché Eclat Blur Primer
  • Atelier Cologne in Santal Carmin Giorgio
  • Armani lipstick in Ecstacy Shine 400
  • Givenchy Le Rouge Perfect Pink lip balm

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@Kim888 How do you know when Sephora offers the special boxes do they send you an email? I have never heard of these before they looks so amazing and I’m sad I’ve been missing out

Re: RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

@caway They did send an email but someone had stumbled upon it and asked in the question and answer chat which is how I found out! Make sure you update all your email settings though because I did get an email the first day it was available!

Re: RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Thank you

2 Replies
testing