Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Photos of each (also from MSA)

Spoiler

Beauty Remedy Box 1.pngBeauty Remedy Box 2.png

Woohoo!  Thanks so much for the spoilers!  @Kim888 and @ElleElleG!!!

I'm glad I ordered #1 - Looks way better than the All Star Box! ❤️

Edition 1 is literally the very first time that a subscription or mystery box contains everything that I would be interested in trying.  And of course, I passed up on it because neither of the previous two premium boxes had impressed me at all.  Kicking myself now, but will definitely take a closer look the next time they release one of these.

Thanks @ElleElleG! These look MUCH better than the All St...

Thanks @ElleElleG! These look MUCH better than the All Star box a few months ago. I'm kicking myself for not buy both Editions when I had the chance but still happy I snagged one.

Re: Thanks @ElleElleG! These look MUCH better than the All St...

I totally agree!   @Lazybeautybeast

@Lazybeautybeast Which edition did you buy?( I bought the 1st edition ) I will get the 2nd one when it becomes available.

I thought ordered the Edition I but my invoice says Edition II. Iol. Honestly, I'm happy either way and went back and forth on which to get. I knew I should have got both. I don't think they are coming back in stock. @mezzotown88

@Lazybeautybeast oh ..no... I'm hoping they would come back( crossing my fingers lol)  

@Kim888 @ElleElleG Thank you!! 

RE: Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Very nice

Thanks @Kim888 for the spoilers. I keep succumbing to these boxes with a slight hope for a mini luxury powder product, but alas, that may not be a realistic expectation. 

Thanks for the spoilers @Kim888, this helps a lot!!

I finally caved and ordered a Pusheen Box. I gotta say, it's pretty damn exciting. I was going to get just the one then cancel, but I think I'm going to get one more. It's just too much cuteness to pass up! Here is the Fall Box...

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 12.06.26 PM.png

The items are a t-shirt/sweatshirt (it's kind of in-between) a shower curtain (the image on the box is what's on the curtain) a bath mat, a pancake pan that makes little Pusheen-stamped pancakes, a vinyl figure, a plush, a pillow cover, a notepad, and a pen. Already wearing the shirt. It's very comfortable.

Oh wow!   My daughter's box is on the move, and I really cannot wait to see it after getting this sneak peek!  It seems that they add more and more cute stuff with every box!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Such a cute subscription; thank you for sharing @MarciaBrady !!

Omg. @MarciaBrady How did I not know this existed? Off to google Pusheen sub box! Pusheen-pusheen-the-cat-24897498-350-300

I've decided to wait for spoilers  - if it's still in stock and I am interested i'll get it then and if not i'm sure i'll be spending way too much money at the sale soon anyways. 

There are just too many brands similar to the last few times i'm worried it'll be the same stuff. 

I feel the same way, the last box i got from this was a total fail for me especially after how amazing the first box was. I feel like all these brands might be the same item as from the previous two boxes. Cant wait to see the spoilers, and make up my mind then. I got to admit the bag looks really nice this time though.

RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Here were my boxycharm, Sephora play and ipsy’s for October!! So many great products I can’t wait to try them out.

Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Wow!  You did get some nice samples in your October subs!  Enjoy!   @Denise8306

testing