S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

Small but mighty haul. These survived transport; the candles, however, did not. @sonnydee@lmaster, I'll be living vicariously through you until I can pick up other candles. Heat wave 1, candles (Voluspa pumpkin spice latte and that vanilla trio set sonnydee hauled), 0. 😔😢😭9.13.2020 Haul.jpeg

The One/Size eyeliner is fantastic!!! I typically use Japanese liquid liners but decided to give this one a try and, wow! It applies very nicely and you have some time to clean up any mistakes before it sets, but once it sets . . . it sets! I had it on for about 8 or 9 hours and went to take a short nap. When I woke up, I instinctively went to rub my eyes and immediately realized I still had the eyeliner on. I expected the liner to have rubbed off, but when I went to look in the mirror, my liner was completely intact. 😍 No smearing, no smudging. I'll be picking up a couple to gift to family and friends.

One size.jpeg

Back when One/Size launched, I placed an order for the dissolving mist, but it ended up getting canceled. I was preoccupied with a project and didn't think anything of it. Then I received this. Thank you @ONESIZE@SephoraBIC @TeamBIC 

9.13.2020 Haul 2.jpeg

This is just one swipe of the lip balm. It glides on effortlessly and packs a lot of color. Wears comfortably and feels moisturizing. 

Great hauls, @itsfi!! That headband is too cute and those lippies!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! Small but fun treats @haleyvvvv! 🥰

The Rare Beauty makeup looks beautiful,  @itsfi! Enjoy!

Thank you @curlychiquita! I’ve been happy with the lip balms. At some point I may pick up the foundation, concealer and maybe the brow pencil/gel. I heard that the stores in my city are swatching foundations and concealers on a clear piece of plexiglass to help with color matching. I probably won’t be visiting a store soon but it’s nice to know that is being offered. 😃

@itsfi  Ooohh, I think I need Empathy. 🙂  Good thing there's a sale in the near future.

I thought of you when I applied the color and did the swatch @Ispend2much6! Empathy is a beautiful color. The balm feels great on. 

@itsfi   You are so sweet. 🙂  Glad you are looking out for me.

Great consistency of the balms @itsfi Thanks for the swat...

Great consistency of the balms @itsfi Thanks for the swatches. That was a nice so sorry gift 😊

Re: Great consistency of the balms @itsfi Thanks for the swat...

@Luvstravel, the balms are very nice and wear beautifully. I’m loving how rich the color is with just one swipe. It was very thoughtful of One / Size and Sephora to do that; they didn’t have to. 

Fun stuff @itsfi ! I’ve wondered about the eyeliner too, want to try it now for sure! Thanks!

@Sunnysmom @tsavorite, here are some pics of the liner - 

Liner.jpeg

I don’t know if you can see it but the barrel of the eye liner pen has a textured part to it which makes it easier to holding onto. Sometimes it’s the little touches. 😍

Liner 2.jpeg

@itsfi thank you so much for the detailed review! it makes us so happy to know that you are loving our point made liquid liner and even stood through a post-nap eye rub! please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions 🙂

Well now I have to get it @itsfi  😣🤣

Hahaha! 😆 It really is a nice eyeliner @danielledanielle. Deposits a good amount of color with little pressure. I can do a thin line too. 

Oh yes I do see em @itsfi , good detail to help ! I’m somewhat liquid liner challenged but determined to conquer lol. 

@Sunnysmom, this One/Size eye liner and Koji Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner will be my “go to” liquid liners. ♥️ The Koji liner is one I could (if I wanted to 😉) pick up at the mini store by my parents’ place that sells ice cream crepes. 😂 That sure was convenient. 

Oh my yes sounds so yummy @itsfi ! And you just happen to be by both places ! How convenient! 😋😋

@itsfi ,

Too bad about the candles!  Wonderful haul, though!  Thank you for the enabling swatches and info about the O/S Eyeliner!   The headband: what a classy company O/S must be!

@tsavorite, I was pleasantly surprised by how much color these lip balms have. ♥️ 100% agree! I thought it was a very nice touch by O/S and Sephora. I wasn’t expecting it at all. Snafu’s happen and I attributed it to there being a lot of interest in the products which is great news for him and his team. This was very thoughtful and classy. 

@itsfi awwww so so sorry to hear about the candles!!! The OS eyeliner,, that's going on my list!! Great haul

1,771 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing