S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

@WinglessOne ,

Exciting hauls!  (Beauty So Clean is on my wish list.)  Such interesting candles!

Thanks @tsavorite ! That's one of 2 spray-on brush cleaners I regularly use between true brush washings. (The other is SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Brush Cleaner Spray .) If you're sensitive to citrus oils, note that lime oil is BeautySoClean's last ingredient. My face doesn't like citrus oils, but I've never had a bad reaction to brushes after using this product. 🙂 

Thank you, @WinglessOne !

Nice haul @WinglessOne! I love the design on that candle!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! Takahashi Hiroko does beautiful textile work. 

Love the Takahashi Hiroko candles @WinglessOne💖💖💖 I hope you do too. It took me some time, but I have all of them! They're beautiful all around!

@itsfi I've lusted after her candles for a long time but was afraid to have them shipped—even from Beautylish, a retailer I trust to adequately package things to reduce breakage. I'm so happy to finally have one! I'm glad you managed to collect them all. I'll probably end up doing the same. This Go candles smells divine. 🖤 Which one's your favorite? 

I'm so happy you have one too @WinglessOne! They really are exquisite! Which is my favorite? Hmmm... when I'm burning one, I feel like I'd say that particular one is my favorite. 😂 But, I really like Yon. I'd say that is my all time favorite of the bunch. 💖 Go is also one at the top of my list. 

Oh, I completely understand about being nervous having them shipped. I hemmed and hawwed over the first  Takahashi Hiroko candle I ordered and whether I should order it at all. I even contemplated emailing Beautylish to see if they had an option for me to stop by the warehouse to pick it up - like a "will call" for beauty products - ha! This was well before covid and curbside pickup. Beautylish is very good with their packaging. 

@WinglessOne nice candles, esp. the design of the left one.  love a good reusable/decor piece. 😉  I just got some candles I've been admiring myself.  It's definitely candle season! 🤗 😃

Thanks @treestar86 ! I’m burning that one (the Go candle) right now. It has a sweet rhubarb + amber scent with a bit of grapefruit and musky honey, cut by a peppery veggie note. I can also smell the tomato in this candle, but it’s not overbearing. There’s almost a cardamom scent, though that’s not one of the fragrance notes of this candle. I doubt this candle would be everyone’s cup of tea, but I love it. 

Takahashi Hiroko is famous for her textiles. I would LOVE to have one of her kimonos. Actually, I’d love to have any article of clothing made of her prints. Meanwhile, I'm super stoked to have this reusable ceramic container. 🖤 

And shoot, I forgot to include fragrance notes of the candles in my post. Will edit with that info soon. 🙂 

@WinglessOne  sounds like a stella mccartney perfume I have... 😏  I love cardamom also.  ooh burning already!? 😮  I hardly ever burn candles (then I'd have to buy more! lol).  I usually just like to smell them and look at them, like a weirdo, lol.  I just got mine cuz of the cute designs haha. 😃

that would be neat to have matching or coordinating prints.  well enjoy your pretty candle! 🤗  

Chantecaille, Neiman Marcus, Pat McGrath, Sephora, Bath and Body Works, Hourglass, and Ulta haul

9B5757B5-D5A7-4B63-A70B-1B26E65BE23B.jpeg

514C07D8-35B1-438A-8FF7-664F20A50307.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 fabulous haul girl!!

@lmaster thank you

So much haul goodness, @SportyGirly125!! Enjoy!!

@haleyvvvv thank you

@SportyGirly125 ,

Whoa!  Cool PMG sweatshirt!  The rest of your hauls are great, too!

@tsavorite thank you.  I feel like I will only get a month or 2 use out of it in California but it is a really nice quality hoodie that is thick in material.

@SportyGirly125 ,

That's even better!

@SportyGirly125  that's a neat mask - can you buy it, or is it a gwp?  cute leopardy thing and lash box also 😉

@treestar86  thank you. You can buy the mask from PMG direct. I think at the moment it’s out of stock but you can keep checking the site. 

1,771 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing