S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

Beautiful haul @Zvezdochka😍 Love that Farmacy cherry cleansing balm! How are you liking the Innisfree soybean essence?

@itsfi  That balm smells divine! Essence is wonderful: very light, absorbs easily without any tackiness and leaves my skin well moisturized. I read a lot about the benefits of fermented skincare and wanted to try it for a while. Long term result is to early to know but so far I like it. It reminds me a lot my favorite Blithe essences and Fresh Kombucha Essence. 

@Zvezdochka, my skin is a fan of fermented skincare. 💖 Which are your favorite Blithe essences? I love the 8 Nourishing Beans essence! 😍

Spoiler
@itsfi  I love 8 nourishing beans too. To be honest all three are amazing and I rotate them. Love 9 Essential Seeds for its pleasant faint scent and brightening qualities. Ah K/J Beauty is an endless treasure hunt, isn’t it 😂😂😂 So many fantastic products 

Oh wow, such haul goodness, @Zvezdochka!! I really like the Laneige eye cream, I hope you do too!! Enjoy your godies!!

@Zvezdochka  Ouhhhhhh, so many good products!  Your lips are going to be VERY happy with all that moisture!  Between the lemon makeup erasers above and the fresh lemon Lip balm I’m itching to do a lemon themed order.  😅

Fantastic hauls, @Zvezdochka! Great new brushes! I'm glad you could get your Commodity Book.

Outstanding haul @Zvezdochka I still love the cherry balm... Better than the GR 

@lmaster  @CookieGirl1  You guys gave it great reviews so I can’t wait to try it. I did use the green one before and liked it a lot, but here we also have the added benefit of yummy cherry scent 

Literally like the best cherry filling scent ever!! @Zvezdochka 

@Zvezdochka ,

You have the knack of making great hauls!

@tsavorite  Thank you so much. You are too kind. This pandemic makes me crave beautiful, silly and unnecessary stuff and my wallet enables it 🙀😂😂

@Zvezdochka I LOVE the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm Limited Edition Very Cherry 3.4 oz/ 100 mL!  I'm about halfway through my current jar and I think I have two backups...

Wow awesome haul! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the tower!! @Zvezdochka 

@ather  I already tried it 🤦‍♀️😂 and I was pleasantly surprised. It’s easy to apply, it’s not sticky and has a good stating power. The color is beautiful sun kissed with some shimmer. Looks like you are spending the day by the ocean (Venice beach comes to mind ) 

@Zvezdochka  Ahhhj now I need it!!!!

@Zvezdochka  A little bit of everything sounds like my kind of haul! Hope you enjoy it all! 

Nice haul @Zvezdochka! Enjoy all your goodies!

I've been on a low/no buy, so I've been trying to stay away from this thread because I get serious FOMO and I have no self control! ... but since it's my birthday month, I've allowed myself to place a few small orders. 😉

05D13277-2AE4-49E5-829A-E7B04D4BED15.jpeg

Little haul from 3 different places: Masksheets, RoseRose Shop, and Sephora. 

BE986449-CE03-4AC3-94AE-9E1A9A1B3C52.jpeg

Samples from Buy Natural Skincare. This little sample haul was inspired by both @itsfi and @quspork! I'm seriously so excited to try these out! Also, I didn't realize Eminence is a Hungarian company - I'm half Hungarian so it feels like it's meant to be! Haha! I'm almost positive I'll be purchasing a full size of something from them! 

Nice haul, @Shosh85!! Enjoy your birthday month orders!! Hope those masks are all great!!

Thanks so much @haleyvvvv! Part of me actually hopes they're not all good, because then I'll want to buy them all.  😂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing