S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

@ShortErica  I remember seeing your The Inkey List haul recently, and I thought "yay, she got the Oat Cleansing Balm!" Let me know what you think of that and the kaolin mask. I'll tag you next time I talk about the peptide moisturizer. 🙂

Those glosses are fun, @WinglessOne!

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! 

Wow. That magneta sapphire is gorgeous!💙💜@WinglessOne

Thanks @sonnydee ! I tried very hard to resist it because it was full price. But I convinced myself I was saving so much money on the other deeply discounted shades, tossing in a full price shade was fine. 🤣 If anyone wants these, see if SpaceNK still has them marked down! 

@WinglessOne. Yay another red for you to love! You can't beat Nars' highlighters.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ! NARS Highlighting Powder St. Barths (and other shades) are my favorite powder highlighters. Melt's are nice; Hourglass's AL Strobes are lovely; Becca's are pretty; Illamasqua's and Black Moon's are fun. But for me, NARS's are still the best. 🙂 

Those KA glosses look gorgeous, @WinglessOne! I'm loving the look of the Magenta Sapphire shade. 

Thanks @quspork ! I bought the other gloss shades to use mostly as toppers, but Magenta Sapphire can probably stand boldly on its own. It's ridiculously pretty in person. 

What a fun bunch of goodies @WinglessOne and the colors are just stunning for you! I love ByTerry powders also , so soft. Bummer about missing items grr. Fav comment of all is that shades are sort of different. I can so relate. Lol ( hey did you see new Mac Viva Glam out? You must get it if you like Mac. Prob perfect for you. I put swatch in Mac thread and meant to tag you 🥰). 

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! I did see the new Viva Glam (I belong to MAC's loyalty program) and I've been trying not to buy it. 🤣 I'll probably break soon and order it. Thanks for thinking of me! 

Figured so, good  @WinglessOne ! 🥰 It does look stunning for you tho. 

@WinglessOne What an awesome haul!   Those are nice shades of lip color in the Kevin Aucion.  I agree with you regarding highlighters.  I really love the Forte de France on you.  Looks great.  Enjoy your haul. 

Thanks @tjffc ! The only problem with the Kevyn Aucoin glosses is the applicator: it's one of those curved doe foot applicators that make it hard to get enough product out of the tube. I wish these had a straight or slightly angled doe foot instead. But the gloss colors are worth the hassle. I might end up using a lip brush or spare doe foot applicators for these glosses. 😂 

@WinglessOne please let me know which form of the by Terry powder you prefer!! Gorgeous lippies!!

@lmaster  Will do! I hope the mini pressed powder compact comes to Dermstore soon, because it'd be perfect for travel and I wouldn't have to try ordering it direct from By Terry again. 

@WinglessOne I'm loving your haul, but the red opulence trio was a disappointment for me. The more shimmery shade is stunning. The other 2 seemed drawn to my teeth as if by magnets.

@sprocketta  I remember you had problems with that gloss set. I haven't given any of them a wear-test yet. Might do that this evening. Sometimes lipstick/gloss on my teeth is the result of application error: I sometimes overapply in my inner lip area. 🤦‍♀️ But usually it happens when the formula's goopy or very prone to bleed/feather, so after applying I run a wet q-tip along the inner edge of my lips to remove any goop. 

I did have one gloss... can't remember which one (or brand; might've been Smashbox) now, but it was fine for the first hour of wear, after which it attacked my teeth. The more I think about it, I bet it was an Urban Decay gloss. I don't like UD's glosses and this was probably one of the shades that made me swear them all off. Anyway, we'll see if I have the same tooth magnet problem with these particular PMG gloss shades. 

A few treats came this week- the YSL lip glow in Private Carmine , is a comfy semi-matte formula , not sure about the glow part. Interesting being also called a deep red nude. Kind of I suppose? And how cute is this Sephora multi use powder set for only $9 as a gift or whatever! Thought was a mistake! They all have a bit of a color shift and are silky. Rare Beauty in Happy is smooth fresh pink and blends beautifully.  I also really love the Hourglass quad. Quick note however that the Mood Flush blush is a little more subdued than the one in last year’s palette so I was a bit disappointed in that. LY’s is just so perfect.  Mini Givenchy is the GWP. 
@Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 

47C977E1-FA54-4D7C-A9CF-24C9ECD3E70A.jpeg

E1244AB7-19A8-4BBC-9A50-306EDB8A8D59.jpeg

68ADA8BA-3E39-4830-861B-BDB1ECD34C84.jpeg

76F6A868-6B60-4F9B-8FB6-7823E8B6077D.jpeg

 SEPHORA COLLECTION Wild Wishes Multi-Use Powders 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy 

#Hourglass Mini Ambient™ Lighting Edit 

Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Glow Matte Lipstick 204 Private Carmine 

Oooh la la! Love your haul @Sunnysmom. That Hourglass quad looks great - better than the promo pics I've seen. That mini Givenchy is super cute! 💖

Aww you’re too kind @itsfi ! 😘

46 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing