S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

A few things from Sephora and Ulta. 

I wish MUFE's new cream bullets were as good as their new eyeliners.I wish MUFE's new cream bullets were as good as their new eyeliners.
Notes and swatches: 
Spoiler
Catrice Pure Pigments Lip Lacquer in shades Lavender Pop and Deep Sea Navy - I think these are the first Catrice lipsticks I’ve ever tried. Haven’t tested them on my lips yet but I hope the blue performs well. 

UOMA Bad Boss Marble Gloss in shades Ambition and Sass - very happy with my 4-hour wear test of Sass. Will buy at least one more shade, and I hope UOMA expands the color range. 

Make Up For Ever: 
  • Aqua Resist Color Pencil eyeliners in shades Iron, Graphite, Bronze, and Ebony - already have the blue and burgundy shades, so I might as well add these! 
  • Rouge Artist Lipstick in shade 222 Brave Blue - subpar performance + persistent smaste + clunky applicator = will return this one. If it's indicative of the rest of this line, these Rouge Artist lipsticks are no substitute for the Artist Rouge cream lipsticks MUFE has discontinued. 😞 
Swatches in warm bathroom lighting of Catrice, UOMA, and MUFE products.Swatches in warm bathroom lighting of Catrice, UOMA, and MUFE products.

Beautiful haul @WinglessOne ! I hope the grey pencil works out, but if not, I really like Linda Hallberg's Grey Core Crayon.

Thanks for the tip @tastelikewater ! I might have to order that grey liner... and why stop with just one, when I can bundle 5 liners at a discount? 😜 Aaaaand there's a true yellow one! My wallet might not thank you, but I do! 

@WinglessOne I'm so excited that she's finally selling all of her crayons as individuals! 

Nice haul @WinglessOne! Those MUFE swatches look great!

Thanks @faeriegirl !

Great haul! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @idanyd !

@WinglessOne   Glad to hear the new liners are good; and I'm so glad you swatched Iron!  That's exactly the shade of gray I've been looking for.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ! It's hard to find a grey liner that's not silver—not that I have anything against silver liners (I have 2 of them 🤣) but sheesh, no one makes a good matte grey. Until now! 

@WinglessOne   Exactly!  Smashbox made my most favorite gray liner ever, and pinky nude lipstick, both of which were discontinued.  I like that MUFE's is a cool gray, instead of a warm one.  Putting that in my cart for the next sale, if I can wait that long.

@WinglessOne The purple one is so pretty!

Thanks @rosegoldlovely !

@WinglessOne is the Deep Sea Navy a matte liquid lipstick or is it a shiny hydrating one? Also, where do you get it from?

@rosegoldlovely Both the Catrice Pure Pigments Lip Lacquers are glosses. I bought them from Ulta, but they might be gone now; they were marked down and might be discontinued. 😞 

@WinglessOne awww 😰, thanks for the information though!

@WinglessOne Great haul.  Lovely colors.

Thanks @tjffc !

Sorry to hear about the blue lipstick,  @WinglessOne!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! It was heartbreaking mostly because this new line of MUFE lipsticks is supposed to replace their old line of cream bullets. If they all perform like this one, I'll have to drop MUFE as a bullet lipstick brand. 😞 

@WinglessOne ,

Great hauls!  Thanks for the swatches!  They are so helpful. I love that Sass!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing