S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

Thanks @tsavorite ! 

Love those reds on you!!! @WinglessOne great haul

Thank you @lmaster !

This is from my two orders I received in the mail today and some from my local Sephora of whatever wasn't in stock online.

The bottom row is all of the samples I received from the 3 purchases. 😌🌈 I've never used any Drunk Elephant before, so I have high hopes for it.

@haleyvvvv I ended up getting 2 peeling masks. @SportyGirly125 @ather @lmaster @faeriegirl Remember I made a post about 3 weeks ago about which face mist I should buy? I did take your advice and choose the Glow Recipe Watermelon 🍉🚿Mist. 🥳 🎊🎉 I can't wait to try it!

120195049_358535905518944_5952993951168684137_n.jpg

Look at all the fun skincare!!! Enjoy your new treats @rosegoldlovely😁

@rosegoldlovely Great haul. 

I have the Peace Out Dark Spots and the IGK Expensive, too. Love both. The Sephora masks are a great buy, @rosegoldlovely!

@rosegoldlovely ,

Great purchases!  Skincare forever!  Wonderful things to try.

@rosegoldlovely  Oooo look at all those goodies!!! Have you used the peace out patches before? I’m interested in them. I also have had the wrinkle ones on my list to try!!! I hope you love the mist!!! 

Nice hauls, @rosegoldlovely!! I hope the peel masks work out for you!! Enjoy your goodies, the watermelon spray is great!!

The watermelon mist is perfection!! Great haul!! 😍 @rosegoldlovely 

Excellent haul @rosegoldlovely! I hope you love the GR mist!

15% off sale haul!

-Fenty Glossy Posse holiday set - Always amazed that these are minis cause they are 5.5 ml which is bigger than a lot of other brand's full sizes. disappointed in this packaging for a gift set. Last years was much better and this year's makes the lipsticks look kind of dirty and it's flimsy. It's fine since I bought these for myself but I would have preferred another tin to store them in like I do with last years. 

-Huda Haze Khaki palette - I always love the obsession palettes. If you are familiar with these then you know there are the soft super pigmented metallics and then the more firmly packed thinner topper type of shades - these are more of the thinner topper type of formula. 

-Rare Beauty lip balm in Thankful - this is more of a lipstick not a balm

-Bite Beauty yaysayer gloss in Cider Donut - I was hesitant on these because I hate fake cinnamon scents but I heard Sam on youtube say it's not like that at all so I picked it up anyway. Glad I did since it smells nice and natural and the formula is nice so far. I don't notice any tingling or plumping. 

-Tower 28 jelly gloss in Oat Milk - Also love this so far. Perfect amount of pigment and sheerness to wear on it's own or on top of something else 

-Dominique Cosmetics liquid shadow in Electric Soul - such a pretty multichrome, I like this more than the Natasha Denona Chromium shadow I have so far so I will probably return the ND one. This one has such a pretty transition to it and definitely has an 'electric' green flash to it. 

-Morphe x Madison Beer gloss in Saturn - forgot to photograph it but it's in my swatches. New favourite gloss. I've been looking for something like Marc Jacobs sugar sugar that is in a better formula for layering and no shimmer and this is it! Buying a back up for sure since it's so affordable. 

525B8AD5-341A-48EE-B5E3-7A241E922942.jpeg

Spoiler
Huda Beauty Haze Khaki PaletteHuda Beauty Haze Khaki Palette

L-R: Dominique Cosmetics Electric Soul, Morphe x Madison Beer gloss in Saturn, Tower 28 gloss in Oat, Bite gloss in Cider Donut, Rare Beauty balm in ThankfulL-R: Dominique Cosmetics Electric Soul, Morphe x Madison Beer gloss in Saturn, Tower 28 gloss in Oat, Bite gloss in Cider Donut, Rare Beauty balm in Thankful

Fenty Glossy Posse holiday setFenty Glossy Posse holiday set

Oooouuh @sydtomato! Electric Soul is stunning! 😍 Thanks for the swatches too - I've been wondering about Tower 28 Oat Milk.

Great haul! Enjoy your goodies!! @sydtomato 

@sydtomato What is the green lip gloss?

Thanks for the swatches @sydtomato ! You hay have tipped me over the edge for that fenty set... 

@sydtomato ,

Thanks for the swatches!  Beautiful!  That Huda Haze Khaki Palette-  Whoa!

Beautiful makeup, @sydtomato!

Lovely swatches!! Lots of goodies! 

Ooh, thanks for all the swatches @sydtomato 

That electric soul looks cool, like a lip duochrome.

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing