S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

@twilightnicky!!!!! What is this pumpkin goodness?!!! 🧡🧡🧡 Excellent choices! Your house must smell pumpkin-tastic! 🎃 

Thank you! I'm getting ready for official fall starting on the 22nd to light those bad boys up lol

Trader Joe's Autumn Treats. All but the Apple Cider hand soap are annual repurchases, but I think that will be a repurchase in the future - it smells so good, @SportyGirly125. The Harvest Blend Herbal Tea may be my favorite tea from Trader Joe's. I send a care package with the harvest blend and the pumpkin spice rooibos teas to former coworkers - our mid-morning or mid-afternoon cup of tea during the fall season would often involve one of these teas.

Hello, Fall!Hello, Fall!

Sephora - I ran out of the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads so I had to make this haul. 🤣 Is it not necessary to include lippies with a much needed restock? 😂 Swatches of lip glosses in spoiler.

9.15.2020 Sephora Haul 1.jpeg

Spoiler
9.15.2020 Sephora Haul 2.jpegIt took 18 clicks/turns to dispense color from the tube.It took 18 clicks/turns to dispense color from the tube.9.15.2020 Sephora Haul 3 .jpeg

The formula on the  Bite Beauty lip glosses are very nice - emollient without being or feeling thick, goopy or gooey and it glides on almost effortlessly. There's a slight minty scent upon application. Hard for me to speak to the plumping claims - my lips are on the larger side and I didn't notice any plumping effect. I also didn't experience any tingling or stingy that you sometimes do with plumping lip products. Bite Beauty Yaysayer Plumping Lip Gloss Cider Donut is described as a "shimmering golden cocoa" but looks more rosy-brown-plum with gold/rose gold shimmer to it. It's very pretty and ummm... it's named Cider Donut - how was I supposed to pass on that?! 😉 Bite Beauty Yaysayer Plumping Lip Gloss Rose Meringue is described as a shimmering warm rose, which seems about right, though in certain lights, I think it leans more cool than warm. I'd like to tell you that I'm done with lip gloss purchases but that would be a lie. 😆 I have my eye on Plum Tart and Raspberry Swirl. 😍 @Sunnysmom @Ispend2much6 @sonnydee @lmaster 

@itsfi ,

The Bite Lip Gloss swatches!  Love them!  You may have started a stampede! 

Your nail polish is gorgeous, too!

These new Bite Beauty glosses are very pretty @tsavorite! Happy I decided to get them. Thank you - the nail polish is an oldie but goodie. ♥️

@itsfi, these glosses look beautiful!

Thank you @curlychiquita🤗 I'm happy with both of the colors; they're also a teensy bit different than what I might normally pick up (or, maybe not, depending on who you ask - ha!) that I feel slightly justified in getting them even though I have a healthy lip gloss stash as it is. 🤣

@itsfi  😍 So much Fall goodness jam-packed into that first picture!

Love the lippie colors you chose! The names of them alone makes me want to purchase 😂

Thank you @Shosh85! 🤗 You know me well; the name Cider Donut caught my attention but I wasn’t so sure about the color based on the online pic and description. It has different shifts in color which I like. I’m pretty sure I picked up Rose Meringue because of the name. I told myself that if they didn’t work out individually, I’m sure they’d make a beautiful color when I combined them. 😆 

Those Bite glosses look gorgeous, @itsfi!

Thank you @quspork! 🤗 I’ve been surprised by how much I like these glosses. One of my favorites of the year! ♥️

Thank you for the bite beauty swatches, definitely need cider donut!! Also your nail polish is gorgeous, such a pretty fall shade. Do you happen to know the brand/shade name? @itsfi 

@sydtomato, Cider Donut is so pretty, more color shifts than I expected. 😍 Thank you! I’m wearing Essie Angora Cardi on my nails.

0F18E878-8094-47D2-A5EC-D647EE369578.jpeg

Thank you!! @itsfi 

@itsfi Great haul from Trader Joe's. I love that pumpkin spice tea

Thank you @tjffc! 😀 Pumpkin spice tea is a fall must have! 🍵 

@itsfi this is a beautiful haul!! I do have the bite lippies in my love list!! Will be a purchase as soon as a sale pops up 😆

These glosses are good @lmaster! ♥️ Glossy, almost lacquer like finish, and they wear very comfortably. Which color(s) do you have your eye on?

@itsfi cider donut, cinnamon twist and rose meringue

Awesome haul @itsfi! Hopefully I can make it to TJs this weekend🤞 

Thank you @faeriegirl! ☺️ Trader Joe’s has so many great items during the fall. Let me know if you can’t get to your TJ.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing