S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

@Sunnysmom Great haul. Love the Rare Beauty swatch. It is gorgeous. 

Thanks @tjffc , I was happily surprised too. Did you get any? 💞

@Sunnysmom Gorgeous swatches

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , any of them your speed or no? That lip would be gorg on you! 

@Sunnysmom I don't know.  I feel like that highlighter is dupable.  I still have the one from last year.  I'm iffy.  I know I want MJ Gilty in the Cherry packaging.

I know @SportyGirly125 I’m sure it is too. I’ll have to investigate what I’ve got. It seems softer tho than others I have. Prob more like a Becca feel I suppose too. 🙄lol. 
That MJ collection. Will be good to see. So cute too. 

@Sunnysmom, wow! 🤩 And here I was thinking I wouldn’t be picking up any more highlighters . . . the CT and RMS look beautiful!! 😍😍 The Rare Beauty lippie is more cherry red than I thought it would be. Pretty. Oh, I’m excited to try that JM fragrance - completely agree! I love the promo size. 

Me either @itsfi me either 🙄! Pretty ridiculous to be honest. This one surprised me and i just had a hunch I was gonna love it. Ugh. And maybe cherry red isn’t exactly the right description of lip. It’s darker or something. Well maybe a darker cherry. 😳😂 I’m sure others have better descriptions.  Sometimes I struggle with best color choices! Have to think of Bite’s maybe . 🤔 

@Sunnysmom, I think your dark cherry description is a good one. I thought the color might me deeper and less red based on the color of the tube, but then again, I shouldn’t judge a color based on the packaging. Of the two, the CT and RMS, is there one you like more? 

Are you thinking of picking up BITE’s new glosses? I grabbed 2 of them; er, because ... I “needed” them?!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hahaha! 😂 

You’re too nice @itsfi 🤗. Those tubes are so hard to tell anything from I think. You know I think I would probably say CT tho it’s prob similar to other things but it’s just so easy and pretty. The RMS is also so nice but I feel like I will use my other glowy serums first , the ones that we chatted about earlier. 
I have the Plum Tart Bite loaded up in my cart and can’t believe I didn’t get it yet! Do you love them?! Show me or tell me! Lol. Bite is usually one of my very favorites but I just wish they had a new tube lippie coming. They must right?! Big mistake, huge. 😂

@Sunnysmom Gorgeous powder and a pretty shade 😍

Thanks @mezzotown88 ! 🥰

@Sunnysmom they look pretty.  Thx for posting.  I definitely wants the CT highlighter even though i have gazillion highlighters 😉

Figured you may wanna see it @blackkitty2014 ! 🤣 It’s very good! I’ve never bought so many darn highlighters in my life than this past year good grief. 😂

IMG_2524[1].JPG

IMG_2525[1].JPG

My Chantecaille lipsticks came from Holts,I thought the hand sanitizer in the parcel was a nice touch.

@Seymore3 ,

Ah, The Chantecaillle Lipsticks!  I even love the boxes!

Great haul, @Seymore3!! That hand sanitizer is a great freebie!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@Seymore3  That’s such an awesome touch! Great haul!

Great haul! That is such a great gesture @Seymore3 

The lipsticks sound fabulous,  @Seymore3!

@Seymore3 Nice products.  

Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing