S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

@itsfi Yessss loving this haul. Bring on the Pumpkin/Fall goodness. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 😃 Trader Joe’s does fall like no other. 🍃🍂 There are a few more items I want to pick up when my store receives them; well, I guess I’m assuming they’ll have them again this year. 🤔 🤞🏼 

Great hauls, @itsfi!! Those lippies are pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! 😀 These lip glosses turned out better than I hoped! 😍

@itsfi Great fall haul! I love your TJ haul so much 😍😍

Thank you @mezzotown88! 😃 I love the fall for many reasons including all the autumnal scented goodies! 🍃🍂🍁 I’m really looking forward to seeing what fall finds you will discover in Korea! 🤩

@itsfi  nice Bite lippies!!  so purdy but ooh, spendy.  when they go on clearance eventually I'll have to pick some up lol. 😉

Thank you @treestar86! 😃 With the holidays quickly approaching, I’m sure some good deals will pop up. I picked up the lippies while making returns - which was not the original plan. 😆 Never seems to be. 

@itsfi  oh I know how that goes, lol!

@itsfi I can always count on you and @sonnydee for doing awesome swatches!  When I saw that Bite was launching the new glosses I was immediately drawn to the Bite Beauty Yaysayer Plumping Lip Gloss Rose Meringue because it looked like sparkly goodness.  After seeing it more closely now--thanks to your pics--I'm even more interested in it.  I love a good sparkly gloss.

Awww, thanks @CookieGirl1! 🤗 Being able to see swatches on our BIC lovelies has always been so helpful (and sometimes, enabling 😉) but even more now that swatching in store isn’t possible, for good reason. Completely agree! @sonnydee‘s swatches have on more than one occasion helped a product get from the cart 🛒 to my home. 🏡 🥰

It’s hard not to love “sparkly goodness” - love that description! 😍 In addition to these two, there are 3? more glosses in the line that have shimmer, one is a clear shimmery gloss;  and 2, maybe 3, that are sheer and without shimmer. I really thought I would be slowing down just a little on the glosses. Guess not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😆  

Get ready @itsfi@itsfi its about to happen again

tenor (29).gif

@sonnydee, ohhhh yeaaaah!! I’m ready!!! 

itsfi_0-1600292412457.gif

Love your autumn haul, I’m a pumpkin girl 😃 hope my Trader Joe’s will still have that vanilla pumpkin candle when I go there!

Fingers crossed 🤞🏼they have it @twilightnicky! I think they will. My recollection is that they have a good stock of this one on hand through the entire fall season.

Hopefully, the one in my town is notoriously low stock it seems on things like this 😛

@twilightnicky  ugh whenever I go there they're constantly stocking frantically, it's a bit hard to shop lol 😒...but I actually got that same candle too!!  I'm sure yours would probably have it too, it's only the beginning of pumpkin season, after all!! 😋

@itsfi  Ok this is definitely a perfect fall haul! The teas and hand soap and candle are perfect! And I’m with you I ran out of clarifying pads and they will be restocked as well. And the bite cider donut is such a perfect fall colour. It reminds me of a warm sweater! Enjoy everything!!  I have a pumpkin pancake candle I only burn in the fall and I had it going this morning. Was sooo yummy!

Pumpkin pancake candle @ather?! That sounds like it smells amazing! A perfect fall candle! 

Thanks for all the great info @itsfi , I want some of your tea now as I sniff the glosses in my head. 😊( Bet you guys had a cool tradition with that tea! I love TJ green tea mint so much I hoard it yearly! ) The glosses sound like such a nice addition to Bite’s line. Plum shall be mine someday soon even though I’m not such a gloss girl. A dot over a lipstick is a nice touch especially if has a yummy taste! I’m also wanting to try some of these new Sephora Collection items that you guys showed us and told us about. Eye creme, these pads and the light foundation too probably. It. Never. Ends. Thank you for tag! 🤗

"It. Never. Ends." You speak the truth @Sunnysmom😀 I learn about things on BIC that I didn't know I needed. 🤣 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing