S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

@lmaster, on the bright side though, no shattered glass and I know that the scents are great. I knew there was a problem when I could smell the pumpkin and vanilla goodness before I even opened the box. 

The O/S eye liner is impressive. I thought for sure I’d have raccoon eyes but nope! 👍🏼 It can smudge immediately after I apply it, which has its pros and cons, but if I don’t disturb it while waiting for it to set, it’s good! 

🎃🎃🎃🎃🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁oh no! @itsfi that always stresses me out when I order candles & lippies in summer. 😢 That eyeliner sounds interesting & that headband gift was so very thoughtful👏💙💙💙💙💙

Yes @sonnydee; it was very thoughtful. I didn’t think anything of it when that part of the order was canceled - it happens. The product wasn’t limited edition so I figured I’d just pick one up at another time. Such a lovely gesture.

I may try to see if I can salvage one of the candles. 🤔 The warmest time of the year for us is usually in late September / early October and I thought I’d be safe to order the candles. Wasn’t expecting that heat wave to hit that much earlier or to last as long as it did. 

@itsfi Great haul.  The Patrick Starrr headband they gave you is so cute.  Sorry to hear about your candles.

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 🤗 It was such a thoughtful gesture by Patrick Starr and Sephora. It’ll come in handy. I’m happy that the candles jars stayed intact and that I didn’t have broken glass in the box. 

@itsfi Great haul.

Thank you @tjffc! 😃 I’m happy with these goodies. 💗

Stunning September 2020 Hauls

Some Ulta 21DoB and Sephora Oh Snap haulettes featuring one PMG lippie that I got from PML direct.

Ulta bath gift sampler.  Meh, I missed out on the second bag...I'm not sure what to do with the pillbox.  Oh well.Ulta bath gift sampler. Meh, I missed out on the second bag...I'm not sure what to do with the pillbox. Oh well.

Amazing hauls, @danielledanielle!! That lippie is stunning!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Great makeup and skincare haul, @danielledanielle! I love the lipstick color on you!

Ty @curlychiquita @Luvstravel @lmaster , it's the shade, Antidote. 

Great Ulta GWP bag @danielledanielle Very nice lippie als...

Great Ulta GWP bag @danielledanielle Very nice lippie also 💕

@danielledanielle ,

You must know someone who would love that cute pillbox!   It's unusually attractive. 

I love your new lipstick on you!  Great hauls!

Nice haul @danielledanielle! I’ve used pill boxes to hold things like jewelry; or a lot of times I’ll transfer lipsticks into them and used them to mix lip colors. 

@itsfi , 🤔 alternate uses... thanks for the inspo.

@danielledanielle great haul!! Beautiful shade on you

Boxy Charm Pop Up Order #2

20200911_094133.jpg

This Viseart palette is perfect for Fall with the greens and browns and those shimmers!! But first this Violet Voss palette for the last few weeks of summer!!

Great haul! @haleyvvvv Can not wait to see looks using the viseart palette as well as the violet palette

Thank you, @idanyd!! 

Great boxy charm, @haleyvvvv! I love the colors in the Violet Voss palette.

Thank you, @curlychiquita!!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing