S hopping is our fave form of cardio

E xcited for new releases!

P atiently waits for a good promo to buy

T empted by new stuff from our fav brands

E xhaustly, makes lists for sales

M emorizes card numbers for faster checkout

B reaks no buys for lower/smarter buys😉

E rratic? No, not us! We're planners

R est assured! This month is going to be great!

Until, midnight on my birthday, September 1st! Please continue to post last minute August hauls on August thread. Happy haulin y'all!

4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif

tenor (21).gif

tenor (22).gif

Re: Stunning September 2020 Hauls

SephoraSephoraOliveYoungOliveYoungSephoraSephoraMikaela BeautyMikaela Beauty

Picked up just a few goodies this month:

The TonyMoly peach body scrub smells AMAZEBALLS and I really like the consistency.  The Idole perfumes (which is one of my favorites for Fall) are the result of a lucky Ulta site glitch! They were running a BOGO but it worked out to buy the smaller size (and even IT was on sale) and the larger size was included for free!  Couldn't pass that one up.  Haven't tried the IGK yet because I literally just got it but fingers crossed that I like it.The TonyMoly peach body scrub smells AMAZEBALLS and I really like the consistency. The Idole perfumes (which is one of my favorites for Fall) are the result of a lucky Ulta site glitch! They were running a BOGO but it worked out to buy the smaller size (and even IT was on sale) and the larger size was included for free! Couldn't pass that one up. Haven't tried the IGK yet because I literally just got it but fingers crossed that I like it.

GWPs/samplesGWPs/samplesMy nail polish collection definitely expanded a little this month, lol.My nail polish collection definitely expanded a little this month, lol.

Ulta 21 Days Sale and TJ MaxxUlta 21 Days Sale and TJ Maxx

@CookieGirl1 I second that Makeup Eraser. It's totally magical. Plus, it's really soft! I used it on my eye shadow last week and it came off in one swipe!!!

nod-agree-blush-sailor-moon.gif

@CookieGirl1, how would you describe the granules in the TonyMoly scrub - finely milled? gritty? chunky? Pretty polish haul!

@itsfi I'd call it a medium grit--not incredibly fine but not chunky enough to be painfully abrasive--and rather than being strictly a dry scrub or suspended in an oil, it's actually contained in a jelly-like medium. 

@CookieGirl1 ,

I love your pitcher from TJ Maxx!

@CookieGirl1 Great Haul!  Love all the beautiful nail colors😀

@tjffc Thank you!  They're fun to use just to change things up.

Nice haul @CookieGirl1! I would love to hear your thoughts on the IGK.

@faeriegirl I'm probably going to try it out over the weekend so I'll try to remember to tag you and let you know my first impression :-).

Awesome haul!! @CookieGirl1 

Good stuff @CookieGirl1 and those darling nail polishes. 

I'm really getting into polish these days, @Sunnysmom.  I blame it in part on @RGbrown because she's always posting amazing pics of her nails and while she's much more artistic and talented than I ever plan to be, she definitely has inspired me :).

I hear ya, @CookieGirl1! I’m starting to play around with polish more and it’s been fun to discover some new ones. You look like you will have plenty to keep you busy for awhile😉

Oh that’s so fun @CookieGirl1 , I bet you’re great at it. I’ll have to pay attention to nail thread. (Mine are terrible so I don’t usually except pale pink or grey maybe lol.)  I’ve heard she’s  amazing too! I’ll pay attention to you guys now. 🙂

I'm literally just dipping my toes into polish, @Sunnysmom, but @RGbrown is an artist 😉

@CookieGirl1 @Sunnysmom 

Artist schmartist. I just enjoy playing, and have entirely too much free time 😂

What a lovely haul!! ❣️

Well from what I’ve seen @RGbrown you’re very talented. 🥰

Last hauls of the month

Melt Cosmetics directMelt Cosmetics direct

PMG directPMG direct

I got these from Pottery Barn teen but haven’t used them yet. This pic is from their siteI got these from Pottery Barn teen but haven’t used them yet. This pic is from their site

@SportyGirly125 I was scrolling by quickly and saw HELLO KITTY then immediately thought of you. LOL I should've known you posted this. Do you have lots of HELLO KITTY items in your house?

1,771 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos362
  • 4d0026d4e2422de79a1ed4fb2e9d399a.gif
  • tenor (21).gif
  • tenor (22).gif
  • 37f538ce2d0dfbba32bf451fe65a29d4.gif
  • thank-you-for-all-the-birthday-wishes-im-as-happy-as-a-cat-on-a-warm-pizza-box.jpeg
  • tenor (24).gif
  • tenor (25).gif
  • 817A7A37-03B6-4019-A549-C16EC3FD941B.gif
  • 200 (1).gif
  • images (5).jpeg
  • 5EA98A28-6296-45B0-8648-7E507C09C5FB.gif
  • AD33C090-1E9F-4C16-928B-BE3158774693.gif
  • Happy-Birthday-Gif_02180220.gif
  • IMG_20200831_151245615.jpg
  • IMG_20200901_130322290.jpg
testing