Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Oooh, thank you, @CookieGirl1!! Didn't even consider it was online only 🤦‍♀️.

@haleyvvvv  I have tower 28 magic hour and love it!!

Ooh, good to know, @ather!! Thank you!! 

The Melt Cali Dream color looks like such an awesome blush color, @haleyvvvv!

@curlychiquita I want the whole line, they all look so pretty, but wanted to try one before buying all of them, lol. Cali Dream is definitely at the top of my list.

@curlychiquita @I have Melt Cali Dream and Honey Thief in the powder formula and they are really pretty spring color blushes. 

Oooh good to know, @SportyGirly125!! The whole line looks so pretty. 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks for letting me know! I just added it to my love list with a few more new blushes. I'll have to whittle my list down as the sale approaches.

I wholly support a cream blush haul @haleyvvvv .  lol

Haha, @missjeanie, I'm definitely going to grab all of the blushes eventually, their price points are perfect for GWPs. Or I could get it all at once. 

Totally agree @haleyvvvv I almost picked a few up when I saw a couple GWP that I was interested in.  Ended up talking myself down to wait for the sale lol

@haleyvvvv I have seen so many people post about that facial spray. I’m curious what the appeal is? 

@lnum @missjeanie The Tower 28 spray is great for any broken skin barrier issues (post white head acne, scalp issues, thigh rub). I find it doesn't do a lot to prevent acne, doesn't help with some forms of acne, etc. I wouldn't use it as a toner. It's definitely pre toner, and should be applied multiple times a day. This is how I've found it to be the most successful.

@lnum I haven't tried it, but I've heard a lot of people say it's helping with maskne.

@missjeanie I’ve been debating with the mini size in and out of my bag, think I may just give it a try as a toner step after all. Thanks!

I've been doing the same @lnum !  I'm going to pick it up for the sale.

The spring sale is my favorite as it normally coincides with my birthday, so I'll have gift cards to use! I always use the sale to stock up on Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots and Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL . Other additions:

Paula's Choice CLINICAL Niacinamide 20% Treatment 0.67 oz/ 20 mL 

Living Proof Curl Shampoo 12 oz/ 355 mL and Living Proof Curl Conditioner 12 oz/ 355 mL 

-I'm looking into a silicone-free hair oil to incorporate into my routine when I wear my hair both natural or straight. Any recommendations?

-Products from brands I've never tried: Danessa Myricks, Saie, Lys

@tastelikewater   Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil  can be used on the hair.  I've recently discovered it makes a great makeup remover also.

@tastelikewater  I love the peace out dots!!!! They work so well!

So far my basket is all lip stuff---- 

Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm Pillowtalk 

ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil Linger 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub (Honey and Banana)

Biossance Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm 0.51 oz/ 15 mL 

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner Little Sister 

MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted Lip Oil Pink Beet 

@quspork  I am loving your lip inspired basket! 

836 Replies
testing