Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

💚🙌🍎 @curlychiquita 

I am so excited to smell it!!

@Samtian same - I swore no lippies and then panic bought SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 36 Spring Break and SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 66 Offshore . I just couldn't say no to 30% off. I need to step away from the computer, but I am curious about the Volition peel pads. I already have DDG and Pixi peel pads so it's not like I need to try another peel pad 🤑.

@niki172 I feel like I've used the peel pads before but can't remember. Hopefully I liked them lol. I had to laugh at your post because I accidently ended up with two copies of #36  they have different names but the same color and I didn't even realize it lol.

ALL things Fresh, Caudalie, Olaplex, and Tower 28!!

Screenshot_20210419-081349_Samsung Internet.jpg

 So this was the order I placed 10 days ago....that's still not here 😑.  But I've since gone and store and purchased like $300+ more so my wallet hasn't gotten a break. Picked up some Patrick Ta lipsticks and liners, Melt Cream blushes (returned them though because both were really ashy, I was disappointed), Estee Lauder foundation pump, a new shade in the double wear, and their concealer. 

I have the otherland petals lilac candle in my cart and trying to think if there's anything else I need.

You didn't like the melt blushes? @IttyxBittyxMe or the PT lippies?

The Melt blushes. The two colors I got I thought would be great on deeper skin tones buuuutttt they're not. They're more ashy then anything else. 

@IttyxBittyxMe That sucks about the blushes.  I hope you love the PT products though.

Awww that's a bummer @IttyxBittyxMe 

Has anyone picked up the Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush in Peachy or Poppy?  Peachy came back in stock and I'm vaguely toying with the idea of throwing it in my cart but I haven't seen any very good swatches of it.

Both Saie blushes are amazing. I purchase both shades. Let me tell you, there beautiful. Look dewy, last all day and go over powder. 

I grabbed a couple more items today from my local Sephora, more skincare. Tatcha The Dewy Serum Resurfacing and Plumping Treatment 1 oz / 30 mL and Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry 0.5 oz/ 15 mL, so sort of round out my morning/night routine. This is probably the 105th eye cream I have tried over my years of wearing it... I still don’t feel like I’ve found THE ONE. Hopefully this one is nice and brightening as it claims! 

I feel like I didn’t purchase enough 🙈 

276093FB-B373-4A14-A706-F736DF9198E7.jpeg

It doesnt matter how much you buy, if  what you get is what you truly enjoy❤️ @VeniVidiVisa. Enjoy relaxing with the candle!

Nice haul, @VeniVidiVisa! I think it's the perfect amount of products.

Quality over quantity @VeniVidiVisa !

@VeniVidiVisa  I think you picked up great items!!!

@VeniVidiVisa , I feel you, but you picked up something you ❤️ I bet.  I spy some DE there.

Annnnnddd....There's still one day left 😉

@CookieGirl1 Melt cream blushes in all shades have been restocked right now. 

I picked up two in store and ended up returning because they looked so chalky on me I was so sad. The one I REALLY wanted is back soooo here's to hoping it works out 

@SportyGirly125 I got so excited reading this.... but not in Canada 😞 lol

testing