Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@missjeanie Awww. Sorry. All of them are sold again except for one shade. 

It’s ok @SportyGirly125  sometimes the thrill of checking is half the fun of the sale for me! 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125!  Despite the fact that I'm signed up for the restock notifications, I never got one but I really appreciate the tag (and the IG msg)!

While perusing brushes after talking to @lmaster I happened to hit a wrong filter button and stumbled across this Beautyblender Wing Man Curved Eyeliner Brush . Holy cow Batman where has this brush been all my life?!?!??? While not at 30% off like the Sephora brushes I had to grab this. I didn't know this brush existed. Either I've been living under a rock or this is a hidden little gem. Has anyone else seen this brush and/or own it?

@niki172 ohhh very interesting!! 

@niki172 , I do.

I don't use it as much I thought, just because I prefer brush liner, but it works well.  The bristles could be a little stiffer, but it's 👌🏼

Good to know thanks @danielledanielle . Hopefully I can make it work - at least I'm not guilty of already owning 19 more brushes just like it in this case.

Hmmmmmmm. If my order is still "In Progress" and some of the items are now listed as sold out, what are the chances I'll receive them? What I ordered could end up looking quite different from what I actually receive!

@tastelikewater  My first 2 packages came with items that went oos right after so I think your safe. I know my other 3 haven’t came yet! Fingers crossed they ship soon!!!

Most probably you will still get what you have ordered @tastelikewater  but I had it a couple of times when items got canceled from order after many days because they went OOS. I would keep my fingers crossed until they ship.

@tastelikewater 

I wouldn’t think so, surely their inventory updates with each online purchase to prevent this exact scenario.
But after reading your post, I went and checked the status of my last 2 orders and they still show “in progress” and both orders have items that are once again out of stock. One order was placed mid week and the other placed on Friday. 

Hopefully once the status changes to shipped, everything will update correctly. 

@tastelikewater From what I have seen if your order is still in progress you should get the items that are now out of stock. It has happened to me a couple of times and I ended up still getting the items I ordered. 

I need feedback. I’m eyeing on Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL . Have anyone tried it?

@blackkitty2014 I have tried it.  You don’t need it. It wasn’t a repurchase for me. shu uemura Mini Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil 1 fl oz/ 30 mL works just as well.

Thx you so much @SportyGirly125 🌹💕

So glad I have LANEIGE Dewy Dream Team Set in my basket.  Winter and COVID kept me indoors far too long.  As an essential worker, mask and eyeglass wearing has left my skin dull and the bridge of my nose with red markings.  #Laneige products are my go to for beautifully hydrated skin. 💓 😊

@smooches1 , great choice.  Definitely getting a set from a brand you adore is a great spring sale selection!

need help with the products in my basket. Not sure what I actually want/need

what products are you considering @jenbrod17 ?

What lip liner can I use with Artist Couture Power Play? 

testing