Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Is anyone else having trouble getting the OMGSPRING code to work? It refuses to work for me, keeps saying it’s invalid and that I’m not logged into my insider account....?

thank you!

@LiLArMo This typically occurs when you only have excluded items in your basket. The OMGSPRING promo is not valid on The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel products and Sephora Collection.

Thank you @keelybt, I had some The Ordinary products and some Sephora collection items as well.  I will try again and see if other products work.  Thanks again!

I splurged on #SK-II toner and serum. I love the cream and I decided why not. I’m not ready to age and their products are AMAZING. 

@Lovenglish9   Totally agree with you about the essence.  I've had a couple of deluxe sample bottles and they last forever!

@Lovenglish9 I own the essence, toner, and moiturizer and I love them! SK-II is a great brand! 

Yes to that! I love that this skincare line works for you! @Lovenglish9  I wish I had known to start early. Enjoy your skincare!

I have rosacea and have extremely fragile skin. So I took advantage of the spring sales to try two products that I hope will soothe my skin: first aid beauty - ultra repair face moisturizer and the glow recipe avocado sleeping mask. I am super excited to receive them! 

When you need a serum for rosacea, irritated skin — I think you said “fragile” skin, try first aid beauty’s “ultra repair hydrating serum” - I also have rosacea, dryness, redness, all the fragility in my skin - and it’s been a game changer.  Has aloe & oatmeal (maybe, don’t quote me!) and all these other really beneficial ingredients. 10/10!!

I hope they help, @SinensisC!

Fab picks @SinensisC ! I bought the Avocado serum one, let me know how the mask is 🙂

Got Josie Maran concealer, dior foundation and a marc jacob bronzer. 😁

I’m looking for something to make my lips big

@sherryleeann  try using a sugar scrub then outlining with lip liner

@sherryleeann You will want lip liner and gloss.

@missbibi  Josie's face makeup products are really good!

In my basket are hourglass veil setting spray and hourglass veil translucent setting powder can’t wait to try these products I heard amazing reviews from top makeup gurus #love #makeup #sephora

Ooooh, let me know how the powder goes @Ashanti13 

@Ashanti13 I have used the Hourglass setting spray and liked it.

What other primers have you tried before ? I’m looking into getting this one ... have a hard time with stuff staying on for a long time

I have been wanting to try almost EVERYTHING Rare Beauty and now it’s coming in the mail along with the brother vellies bag! can’t wait! 

testing