Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

I ended up getting Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21™ Lift & Firm Moisturizer OMG it’s like filler/Botox. It’s incredible! goop GOOPGLOW Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  I love it 😍

@GG84 how long did it take for you to see results?

@lmaster 

I could notice results under my eyes and on my forehead after a few applications. I’m incredibly impressed. It does mildly have a rose scent, that’s the only down side. I prefer my facial skincare to be scent free. 

Thank you! @GG84 

@GG84   That's really interesting, because in the states the PTR bottle  of Peptide 21 is a serum, and the cream is in a jar.  I wonder which one would most closely  match what you bought, as it's not available here on Sephora.

ptr serum.jpgptr moisturizer.jpg

@Ispend2much6 

It actually is a serum! I was having issues with tagging and I think it’s just mislabeled by Sephora. 
It was $165 or 175 CDN. 

@GG84   Thanks for the clarification, as this sounds very helpful!  I've been having trouble tagging products also.

Did anybody else try and get the hourglass illume sheer trio? It was in my basket and now it's not even on the website. So sad 😑 I tried to order it on the first day for rouge. Hopefully they bring it back.

@GabiSol Make sure your email notifications are on for it.  I have seen a couple of things that were out of stock before the sale started that happen to go back in stock the last couple of days.  This includes the Sun Safety kit.

Drybar's Lemon Drop Hair brush was my most recent purchase. I will buy the rollerball stick of Valentino's new fragrance next week sometime. 

@Kittyos1985 @I also love that brush! I bought it during the last sale at @SportyGirly125 ‘s suggestion and I have been loving it!

@Kittyos1985 Love the Drybar brush.  Everyone in my family has one.

I had been eyeing this palette, and when it was marked down and I could add the 20% discount to it, I gave in.  I hope it's as pretty as swatches I've seen online make it out to be.

Screenshot_2021-04-14 Order Detail.png

Ooh, I have been eyeing that one since last year, so excited to see you try it! @Ispend2much6 

@Buootiful   Thanks!  I bought one mini palette, the Lilas one, and that was just the beginning. 🙂

It came already!  @StellaBG @WinglessOne   IT looks just like this too.  I'll post swatches in the April hauls thread.

20210415_181325.jpg

@Ispend2much6  Wow, that was fast! And yay, it's intact! 💜

@WinglessOne I feel like we always have to hold our breath when we get palettes delivered.

@Ispend2much6 

That’s an incredible palette, that purple really makes it pop. The sale and a discount makes it even better.

@StellaBG   Thanks!  It's absolutely wonderful!

@Ispend2much6  Nice! I hope you enjoy it! 

And gosh, I didn't think to look at Viseart for sale items, and now I'm trying (again) to talk myself out of Boheme which I really don't need, especially since I have Coy and other Viseart palettes that contain shimmers/satins, and Boheme's still in Viseart's old non-magnetic case... but each time I see Boheme, my inner raven waaaaants it. Might have to finally give in for an extra 20% off. I'm totally blaming this one on you. 😂

testing