Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@WinglessOne  Finally- I can be blamed for something that will make someone else happy. lol  I just looked at Boheme; it does look like it belongs to you. 🙂

Nice, @Ispend2much6!

@curlychiquita   Thank you!  I am weak when it comes to deals.

I just used my VIB %15 OMGSPRING code and got $11 off my order!! I lovee it! Saves me money on the products I love!! Thank you Sephora! This spring I am going to try Fenty Beauty new skin drop foundation. Super excitied! #FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 8

Sales are such a great time to try new products, @Queenbaee!

Cheers to that @curlychiquita  @Queenbaee !

These are my purchases so far, but I've been debating getting the bareMinerals Gen Nude Blonzer Blush + Bronzer Kiss of Rose ,The Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder (if it returns in my shade), and the Artist Couture Supreme Nudes Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.05oz/1.4g 

The only reason I'm having a hard time deciding if I should get the Blonzer is because it's supposed to be close to the Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame shade, which I already have. And the reason I'm not sure about the Supreme Nudes palette is because I'm not even much of a neutral eyeshadow person. I feel like I won't get enough use out of this palette even though I've been wanting it for over a year. Plus, I'm sure I have all these shades 100 times over in my collection among my palettes and single shadows. And I think between the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette plus Mini Gold, I can basically dupe this palette. With all that said, I still can't help but want it! 

sephorarougesale.png

I have a Kaja eyeshadow trio but not the sculpting trio, @spadersgirl. This looks like a great product!

@spadersgirl 

LOL at the inner struggles we sometimes have with ourselves over our love for makeup and a good sale.

I’m positive you’ll make a good decision. All of what you mentioned is lovely. I purchased the blonzer in kiss of copper and I love it. All 3 of those shades are just so pretty!

ETA: Your purchases thus far are real beauties. 

This is my first post. I went a little nuts with fragrances but I'm sure people in this community will understand. 😢

Here's all the stuff I got today: 

Origins Ginger Essence™ Sensuous Skin Scent 3.4 oz/ 100 mL 

Chloé Chloe Eau de Parfum Gift Set 

Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Bubble Bath Travel Spray 0.33 oz / 10 mL 

Sephora Favorites Bestselling Beachy Perfume Sampler Set 

#

Hi there @CiCiGourmand I love your fragrance picks and welcome to the community!

Thank you 💓

What a great fragrance haul @CiCiGourmand  ! Im very interested to smell the Bubble bath one 🙂

I definitely understand, @CiCiGourmand! I own four Tom Ford fragrances and probably never need another one in my lifetime, but I keep looking at them.

@CiCiGourmand 

Hi and welcome!! Enjoy your fragrances, those scents are so good!

The sale is an excellent time to pick up some fragrances @CiCiGourmand! 🛍 Origins ginger smells sooo good! 🥰 Welcome to BIC!

@itsfi Ginger Essence is a throwback signature fragrance for me. I haven't worn it in over ten years for some reason? I super excited to get into it again. 

@CiCiGourmand love the chloé fragrances!!

@CiCiGourmand Welcome to BIC!  Great fragrance choices.

I also just stocked up on products running out or things I know I will need in the future! I mainly bought skin and hair care products since I haven’t been leaving home enough to do my makeup as often as I used to. Nonetheless, you know I still had to get me more of my Urban Decay setting spray and Smashbox Primer 😍😍

testing