Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Has anyone tried 

Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray 6.7 oz / 200 mL ? I need a new heat protectant and I am considering this one but reviews are very mixed.

Buy it!!!!! Especially if you already use Pureology shampoo/conditioner, it works amazing with it! 

Thank you for the recommendation @SportyGirly125  Alterna one does look great. I am sold on protection at 450C, that is impressive.

I am stalking the Sephora site since 4 items I wanted are out of stock before the sale begin.  Who else had this happen?

Omg same, guyssss @SportyGirly125 @danielledanielle @PrettyPaint @SkinCareEmpress but I goofed up and totally forgot about the MAC Cosmetics KAKAO: Powder Kiss Lipstick Have A Good Day collection when I was checking out yesterday and now they’re all OOS on the Sephora Canada site 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope they restock bc I’ll be stalking the site every morning for the next while.

@Guessgal  Those KAKAO lipsticks are sooooo cute.

*Raises Hand*

I lucked out and got one on my commute, but still stalking.  That was KAYALI VANILLA | 28 Travel Spray 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

I was kind of irked that they were OOS, especially one that went OOS while I was getting ready in the AM.  

Hunting

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sculpting Wax Clear 

Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight Sandy Cheeks 

Aww man! They have a travel size version?? I got a sample and love this scent but not buying full size yet.  I hope you find it, now i want it. @danielledanielle ☺️

@danielledanielle I wanted Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight Golden Hour but it was already sold out before the sale started 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sculpting Wax Clear is really popular. It was oos for a while. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm really hoping that the Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight in both Golden Hour and Polished come back into stock before the sale ends but I'm not counting on it.  I also really wanted the Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Peachy but it went OOS super fast too 😥.

@CookieGirl1 The Saie is back in stock! I just checked. 🙂

Buootiful_0-1618270191987.png

@Buootiful I saw that!  I'm being wishy-washy on which shade I want 🙄.

@CookieGirl1 @I’m not getting my hopes up either 

@SportyGirly125 I messaged Melt on IG earlier today and was informed that the brand has no intention of restocking any of the blushes anytime soon 😥.

@CookieGirl1 Thanks for the update. They had some at a Sephora I went to yesterday but only these 3 shades 

79509557-AAA4-4B0E-AC99-C2BCB44B2F7E.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 yeah, that seems pretty consistent across the board; most stores only have those three shades.

@SportyGirly125 I even tried calling the closest stores to me and none of them have even gotten those two shades yet; all of them had Lynx and Sandy Cheeks but none of the others.

I was sad about the blushlight, but not surprised.  But I think I had the brow wax in my cart and it went OOS as I was going to buy it @SportyGirly125.  That's what really got me 

I can live without the brow wax, but I got hyped for it.  I really want that blushlight.  Becca's tigerlily is a fave of mine, but I need an eventual replacement.

@danielledanielle I got the brow wax before the sale happened but was surprised the blush light creams were in stock except for the color I wanted. 

@SportyGirly125 Would you recommend the Freeze wax? I just use brow wiz and buy brow. Not sure I need to add something else but you know...always curious 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Reply
testing