Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Of course @charbeez ! Great lippies! I love these also and what a value. I love SF and mix Scorpio a lot. 

Great choices @charbeez! I’ve gone through at least 2 tubes of the lipstories Date Prep balm! ♥️ 

I love Sephora Collection Lipstories, too, @charbeez! I own at least 5.

Y'all are helping me get the first video jitters out of the way lol. Hope some of these tips help you! 

@Mcakes   You did a great job with your makeup- it's hard to get it to show up well on camera, I think.

Thank you so much @Ispend2much6 Heart ! I pulled out DR1 for this one, couldn't resist! 

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership VII Eyeshadow Palette - Divine Rose Collection 10 x 0.047 oz./ 1.32 g 

@Mcakes   I thought that was what you were wearing!  I remember you posting while wearing that palette in another thread, and it just really was perfect for you!

Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! It was the palette I thought I'd use the least, but ended up being one of the ones I use the most lol. Funny how that  happened!

I’ve been on a Sephora / BIC pause for some time but I’m thinking about tiptoeing back into the world! Below are my purchases from the Spring sale. In the past 1.5 years I think my total Sephora spend has been less than $200. I’m not sure how I’m still Rouge (and I probably don’t want to know) but I took advantage of 20% off and stocked up on some favorites that are running low. 

5AFF897B-B9E2-43B5-9904-603F863040A2.jpeg

Welcome back sweet beauty!! @scott1201 🤗💗

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you in a while! Welcome back ❤️ @scott1201 

Btw, a few weeks ago I happened to place two separate orders and picked the Rare Beauty card sample for both because I've been consistently receiving the wrong samples no matter what I pick lately lol so I was pleasantly surprised that one of the two orders actually had the Rare Beauty in it! 😁

@scott1201  Yay! So good to see you! Great haul! Love those mascara sets!

@scott1201 Good to see you back on here. 

Great haul! @scott1201. The lashstash to go tin is the cutest!

Hi, @scott1201 !  I'm happy to see you here!  😊  

Great to see you @scott1201! You and your humor have definitely been missed😄 Great haul, too👍🏼

@scott1201!!!! 🤗 So good to see you!!! You picked up some great products. That Supergoop SPF is a nice one!

It's so good to see you @scott1201 Heart I just picked up that Lashstash to Go kit too, the tin is adorable!

@scott1201   Hello there!  I've always been curious about LM's foundation products.  Have you used the Skin Perfector before?

@scott1201  Good to see you! Awesome haul. 

Haul.png

This is my lil haul. It's my birthday month and I need to try the healing dots haha. Anastasia Beverly Hills Iced Out Highlighter Iced Out  Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots 20 Acne Healing Dots   I wasn't sure if I should get the brow definer or pomade. I went with definer, we'll see. 

testing