Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@lnum They are small and sparse enough that you can easily rinse them without giving your skin a good rub. I am really not sure why they are necessary in it, either!

I’ve had my cart ready for the past two weeks for the sale! I’m going for the dyson air wrap, some skincare favourites and some exciting new makeup products im looking to try. It will be a hefty bill but I hope everything will last me until the second sale in the fall! 

I hear you on hoping this haul can last us until the fall sale, @powerglove! What new makeup are you looking at for this haul?

I am concentrating on skin care. Need suggestions on sunscreens that do not cause breakout or make my pores look huge. It is difficult to find a sunscreen without dimethicone, the probable cause of breakouts. 

elta MD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 - Tinted , it’s not waterproof. 
For waterproof and one I also love DRMTLGY Tinted Moisturizer Spf 46 Anti-aging. I know they aren’t Sephora but these go on so good and give such a beautiful glow. Drmtlgy has great coupon code sales. 

This sunscreen is not from Sephora but it’s the klairs soft airy UV essence spf 50. It has niacinamide and its a gel texture. It has not broke me out ever. It does not have the ingredient you don’t like (if that is the only word for that ingredient). I love it theirs no white-cast and seeps into my skin very quickly.

I want somethings for the pores and blackheads also dark around under eyes

For dark circles I recommend Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream with Avocado 1.01 oz/ 30 mL it’s not crazy expensive, lightweight and if you stick to using it you will see results!

For the dark circles I would recommend the Tatcha pearl tinted eye illuminating treatment, it works like a concealer but it’s actually skincare that works towards treating it while also help brighten the eye area. You can use it instead of concealer and just set it with setting powder to last all day and look Matte, or just reapply it throughout the day if you want to keep the radiance. 😊

What are some good summer makeup, skincare, haircare, or body products? I’m looking to upgrade my routine! Just for reference, I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin with pink undertones and freckles! Please recommend anything you love!!!

@JuliaYez GUERLAIN Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer

Caudalie Beauty Elixir 

PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil 

Sol de Janeiro Glow Oils 

Dior Lip Glow Oil 

Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight 

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Champagne Pop 

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray 8.5 oz/ 300mL 

Bumble and bumble Surf Spray 4 oz/ 125 mL 

ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture CC Cream 

REN Clean Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 11.2 oz/ 330 mL 

REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum 6.8 oz/ 200 mL 

Oribe Signature Moisture Hair Mask 5.9 oz/ 175 mL 

LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g 

@SportyGirly125  Awesome basket!! Lots of my favs!!

I love the Nudestix tinted foundation for the summer! It’s has a light coverage and feels like you’re not even wearing makeup on the skin. 

hey! i would recommend dermologica microfoliant it is an exfoliateor and it’s a little more expensive but there’s a mini version as well it has done absolute wonders for my skin and makes you feel so soft also the ordinary hylaronic acid for dry skin or niacinamide for oily skin serums they’re amazing also teloscophic l’oréal mascara is great

#ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Under Eye & Face Magic Setting Powder 1 

#Sephora Better Skin Makeup Foundation 

Oh NICE! I’ll be purchasing all Birthday Gifts early! I wish I knew this sale wAs coming as I just bought $120 worth of items. Bah! oh well...I’ll be baaaaack! 🛍

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 

Ralph Lauren Polo Red Eau de Parfum 

Hourglass Immaculate® Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free 

@Martarsauce , FYI, there's usually 2 regular sales per year, a spring sale and a fall sale!

And, I'm waiting for the sale to grab the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 12 myself.

That HG foundation sounds interesting, have you tried it before?

I love the HG foundation!

Jack Black The Power Pack 

Youth To The People The Discovery Kit 

innisfree Ginger Honey Sleeping Mask 2.02 oz/ 60 mL 

testing