Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@faeriegirl echoing everyone else here, would love to see a swatch of the Merit! I am trying to decide which one I should pick up later this year. It is such a great blush!!!

@eshoe @ather @CookieGirl1  I will definitely post a swatch. I am loving the merit raspberry beret  and I think the peach shade will be perfect!

@faeriegirl  I agree I love the raspberry beret 

@faeriegirl - I love the Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL !  💖💖💖   That will definitely be in my cart too!

@Titian06  I think I like it even more than the honey mask!

@faeriegirl the merit blushes are so great! I may need another shade haha 

@faeriegirl   I had my eye on that shade of Happikiss.  I'm looking forward to seeing your haul!

The swatches I’ve seen look so pretty @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl  Great choices! I want the same shade of merit blush!!

@faeriegirl I'd love to see swatches of the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Beverly Hills after you get it.  That's definitely the shade that I would gravitate toward, too.

Spring is my skincare reset, so loading up on Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and #Drunk Elephant Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser, plus La Mer The Lip Balm 

@Ispend2much6 I've used the La Mer The Lip Balm for over 10 years! One application during my morning and evening skincare routines plumps and hydrates all day, and when lips are wrecked from cold weather a few extra applications heal them right up.

@unfortunate  Awesome picks! Have you tried the lamer lip balm before?

Awesome choices! @unfortunate I want to try the new DE protini serum

@lmaster  Agree. But I’m hesitant. Maybe getting a small GWP is better for me to try it first!

Why are you hesitant? @ather just curious

@lmaster  i found the e-rase miliki reacted with some of my products so I feel I’m more hesitant now. I’ve got a pretty good routine going. I just don’t want to buy something I may not love. I’ve been focusing on using everything up and only using my tried and trues!! 

Same!! @ather I have not touched that product in months!! Yeah maybe a sample would be the best route, I need to check the ingredients

@lmaster  Me too. I usually get every DE product when it drops but now I’m so nervous lol. I need to check the ingredients too! 

I will be loading on haircare products because a year long lockdown involved lots of at home experiments with hair. Now I needs all the help I can get to revive it.

@fatimamummy   Ouch!  My hair is not in good shape either.  I did read a suggestion to mix ALTERNA Haircare CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Masque with their #Alterna Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair 3-1 Sealing Serum after shampooing.  It worked well the one time I did it; I hope with time it will make my hair look less like a steel wool pad.

1 Reply
testing