Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@faeriegirl Good to know! I was thinking the texture might make it not moisturizing enough or weird for the body. I think at this point only the lip pops are what I use from the brand anymore. 

@lmaster I bought that Fresh Mango lip balm direct because Fresh kinda made the insinuation that they were only going to release it online for 1 day only. Anyways OMG is that stuff amazing!!!! You won't be sorry and now I have something else to add to my list 🙂.

@niki172 ohhhh now I'm even more excited!! 

I'm planning to keep my cart small, focusing on some functional things and more expensive skincare I just don't want to spend full price on. The first thing I'll grab is probably going to be a lighter coverage under eye concealer and brightener. My state has been pretty much closed for a year, but we're finally allowed to head back to work soon and I'm not really planning to do heavy makeup that will just hide behind the mask. I don't need much coverage other than my under eyes, but my regular under eye concealer is too heavy duty without a full face. That YSL Touche Eclat brightening pen is probably would I'll go with it. I've used it in the past before, but it's been a while. For skincare, I'm running low on my essence and serum and while I enjoy what I've been using, I'm always curious to try new things so I have a few things in the rotation I'm test running and we'll see what makes the final cut. With that 30% off Sephora Collection I might go ahead and grab the Lip Stories Virgo shade. 

@alexasteph  Great options! I feel I’ve totally been focusing on my skin more since last year too!

@alexasteph Sounds like some smart planning!  I'm thinking I may need to pick up the LipStories in my sign as well.

@missjeanie I don't need it, no one will see it, but it's fun and I haven't been spending as much money on lattes so I think I can splurge the purchase hahaha. 

Oooh, this is a hard one! I have my eyes on...

Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer 410N 

And I want to try more Danessa Myricks products!! 

@meg6  Great picks

@TeamBIC there are soooo many things that I want to pick up for the sale that I'm sure that my basket will take many forms over the next few weeks not to mention that I'm sure that there will be other releases that will drop during this time period as well. 30% off Sephora collection is fantastic so thank you to whomever made that call! The Paula's Choice will be new to me and I've heard such great things about the brand so I'm really excited!

Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter 

Paula's Choice RESIST Advanced Replenishing Toner with Hyaluronic Acid 4 oz/ 118 mL 

Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL 

Caudalie Vinosculpt Lift & Firm Body Cream 8.4 oz/ 250 mL 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL 

MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Cheeky 

ILIA Lip Wrap Overnight Treatment 0.34 fl oz / 10 ml 

Natasha Denona Mini Love Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8g 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub 

Kaja Gloss Shot Hydrating Lip Gloss 04 Pink Drink 

Slip Small Slipsilk™ Scrunchies Cheetah, Rose Gold, Maroon 

P.S. is the Sephora x Coach collection part of the 30% off? My niece would love the Unicorn!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Coach x Sephora Collection Uni Face Palette 

@niki172   Which Westman Atelier highlighter are you planning on getting?

@Ispend2much6 I think I'm going to pick up the Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Rose color as I think this will work better for my skin tone than the peach. Unless something else comes along this is my one luxury item that I'm splurging on. With that said it's going to be pretty difficult to topple that choice over as I love the formula.

@niki172   I was afraid this would sell out quickly during the sale so I ordered it at 15% off.  I'll tag you when I get it if you'd like.

I saw Gucci Westman's quick video on how she applies this shade, and also adds the Peau de Soleil below it, under her cheekbones.  The two looked stunning together!  I loved all of the gratis products, but this one was the one that was the biggest surprise, and surprises are fun when they work out. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 I'd appreciate a tag thank you! I'll have to go find that tutorial.

@niki172  So many great choices!!! 

Thanks @ather although my wallet/husband may not agree with you 😅.

@niki172  It’s only a twice a year sale lol 

@ather yes however you haven't seen my stash of products yet to be used 😂.

@niki172  Oh man. I feel you!! I’m in the process of cleaning my closet out so they can do work on my attic and it’s bad. I have soooo much. 

Good eye! @niki172 I didn’t see the 30% off Sephora Collection on the mailer screenshot that’s going around so I’m thrilled to hear that’s being offered! I’ve already been buying too many SC lippies as it stands though 😁

@Guessgal yeah but at 30% off how can you say no to more lippies 🤔😅. Honestly though I'm going to look through the newer Sephora collection items and see if anything peeks my interest.

11 Replies
testing