Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021-spring-savings-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here, and if you’re looking to get (or give) unbiased shopping advice and inspiration on how to build your baskets, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re searching for self-care essentials like skincare, hair treatments, or bath and body products, replenishing your makeup must-haves, or on the hunt for the perfect spring fragrance, Community’s got you covered. Ask for recommendations, build your shopping strategy, show off your basket screenshots… and don’t forget to share those swatches and unboxings! 🎁🌸

As a reminder, if you’re Rouge like us, you can shop starting Friday, 4/9 with a 20% discount in-store or online with the code OMGSPRING. If you’re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/13, and if you’re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Thursday, 4/15. And for the first time ever, everyone will get 30% off Sephora Collection starting 4/9 through 4/19 – no additional code required. Find out more about the Spring Savings Event on our FAQ thread here: Spring Savings Event 2021 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know – what are you adding to your basket during the 2021 Spring Savings Event? Don’t forget to use the “#” sign to tag any products you mention! 😊

Re: Spring Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@lnum  Ok so I’ve been using the tatcha vitamin c for like 5 days now. It does work really good. I am really enjoying it. It’s very close to the summer Fridays. For me the only con is it’s a night time application and I have been using retinol and a retinol substitute at night so I would have to make a choice of which one really changes my skin. I have a full size tatcha I will open once I finish my ds so I will keep you posted in my process!!

@ather Thank you for comparing! I understand about having to use it at night. My skin is a bit sensitive so I find alternating at night to be the best approach for me. I have such good luck with Tatcha products for my skin that I feel like this one might really work for me so I’m definitely going to give the full size a try. Nothing from Tatcha has ever broken me out or given me a negative reaction so I think my skin responds well to their formulas. 

@lnum  I agree. My skin responds well to tatcha products as well. I really enjoy most of their products too! 

@lnum If you end up getting the topcoat, I'd love to hear what you think :).

@CookieGirl1 Will report back! I also love the nailkale basecoat so I have high hopes for this. 

@lnum  I really like the DDG eye serum. It is one of the few eye products I feel like really make a difference. I’m planning on repurchasing it during the sale.  The Drunk Elephant vitamin c serum works really well, but it has an odd scent and it oxidizes fast. When I used it, I would keep it in my mini fridge and it would make it last longer. 

@faeriegirl I definitely have seen the DDG eye serum mentioned on BIC that’s why I chose it so I will definitely pick that up if you liked it! I am concerned about the DE Vitamin C serum, I don’t use products very quickly so I think I’ll need to find an alternative after all. 

Paulas choice has a good one! @lnum 

@jen81 Thank you! I am going to look it up! I am leaning toward the Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL.

@danielledanielle  I have been so curious about the jlo mask too. I may need to pick one up!

@danielledanielle I didn’t know the line had sheet masks, that went on my loves list reallll fast. 

Yay I'm so excited. I don't really need to replenish skincare/makeup right now, but I really want to invest in an anti-aging device. I'm not sure if I will get the NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device Original or the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro  . I'm not sure which device will do better at anti-aging, but I am leaning toward the nuface. 

@Kim888  Every sale I say I’m getting the DDG mask this time I’m getting it!!

@Kim888 that faceware has always intrigued me, but I'd be lying if I said that there wasn't a small part of me that wanted it just so I could play Iron Man skincare edition in my house 😅.

@niki172  🤔 This... This needs to happen, with photos 

Both of those sound amazing @Kim888! I can’t wait to see which one you get!

testing