Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spooky October Hauls 2019

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases, and cozy weather. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show me what amazing goodies you got, whether they are big or small, I always love seeing new hauls.

october-1000x700.jpg

Re: Spooky October Hauls 2019

Smashbox Cosmic Celebration holiday set with a bonus Valrhona National Chocolate Day sale purchase :).  The eye palettes are really stunning in real life, especially the Nova eye palette.  This set is only $39!  https://www.sephora.com/product/cosmic-celebration-3-palette-shooting-star-set-P450872?icid2=product...

814E8988-99DC-4B28-8F3F-B83F8127C251.jpeg

Nova eye palette swatches.

C402669A-376F-4089-AC45-7D887D26BAE7.jpeg

Minimalist eye palette swatches.

CE71709D-83BC-4D57-BAF7-1EEBFF2B9911.jpeg

Star Bright cheek palette swatches.

9DE48327-4EBD-4AB3-A093-5076B650ABDE.jpeg

That set looks great @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl   Thank you- I'm really happy with it!

I like the set, @Ispend2much6! Great deal, too!

I like the set, @Ispend2much6! Great deal, too!

Re: I like the set, @Ispend2much6! Great deal, too!

@curlychiquita   It will be an even better deal tomorrow!

@Ispend2much6 fun picks (especially the chocolate)! 😄  I got Minimalist and Punked a couple months ago and was very pleasantly surprised as the quality.  This plus the slender design means I have a new favorite travel palette!

@drrragon   Thanks!  I'll have to check out the others.  I think the palettes were on sale somewhere for some ridiculous price, so I'll have to keep my eye out (plus Black Friday isn't that far away!)

By the way, was it you who wanted me to swatch the Giorgio Armani pink under eye corrector?  I can't remember who it was.

@Ispend2much6 yes!  I got mine when Macy's was selling sets of two for one, and I'm pretty sure I've seen them go for 50% on and off over the last few months.  totally underrated!  😄

it actually wasn't me who requested the swatches btw 🙂

gorgeous haul @Ispend2much6

gorgeous haul @Ispend2much6

Re: gorgeous haul @Ispend2much6

@lmaster  This was such a great surprise- such nice shadows!

Ulta haul.  I love stocking up on necessities and getting fun stuff for free. 🙂

Stila Suede Shade eye shadows.  Very smooth application.  I wasn't sure about the mauve shade, but it is very sheer, which is why I had trouble swatching it,  so it should work fine for me.

Top to bottom: Midnight Espresso; Bust a Mauve, Smoky Silk, SassyTop to bottom: Midnight Espresso; Bust a Mauve, Smoky Silk, Sassy

My Nars lipstick collection is complete! The matte shades, Lovin' Lips and Hot Kiss,  have some serious staying power. I scrubbed my hand hard with Dawn detergent and there is still a stain. 

L-R bullets and top to bottom on hand: Dolce Vita, Lovin' Lips, Hot Kiss; Gipsy; RosecliffL-R bullets and top to bottom on hand: Dolce Vita, Lovin' Lips, Hot Kiss; Gipsy; Rosecliff

The Stila eye colors look so pretty, @Ispend2much6!

The Stila eye colors look so pretty, @Ispend2much6!

Re: The Stila eye colors look so pretty, @Ispend2much6!

@curlychiquita  Thanks!

great lippies!! excellent shade choices 😉 @Ispend2much6

great lippies!! excellent shade choices 😉 @Ispend2much6

Re: great lippies!! excellent shade choices 😉 @Ispend2much6

@lmaster   Thanks- they are my usual suspects. lol

great swatches @Ispend2much6 !!!

@Kim888   Thank you; it was an exciting mail day!

@Ispend2much6, Love the Stila and Nars purchases. Funny,...

@Ispend2much6, Love the Stila and Nars purchases. Funny, I just swatched all of Stila Suedes while walking through Ulta the other day. Shopping minds think alike 😉

Re: @Ispend2much6, Love the Stila and Nars purchases. Funny,...

Thanks for these swatches I wasn’t sure about these but I love them swatched might have to pick up one ish now lol

@Ispend2much6, I'm going to pass on these, just swatched...

@Ispend2much6, I'm going to pass on these, just swatched them to post on the swatch thread in case anyone needed colors. I'm trying to keep my Holiday purchases lower this year 😉
1,859 Replies
testing