Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spooky October Hauls 2019

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases, and cozy weather. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show me what amazing goodies you got, whether they are big or small, I always love seeing new hauls.

october-1000x700.jpg

Re: Spooky October Hauls 2019

@Samtian they're basically emulsions, almost like a combination between a serum and moisturizer. 

@makeitup305 Awesome!

@Samtian it's a nice set, and the ingredient lists were all pretty solid. Extra points for cuteness (the packaging is rainbow so it's a really cute gift too!)

Awesome skincare haul @makeitup305!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! I ran out of everything at once so it got out of hand lol

Great haul! I love the original COSRX pimple stickers in the red envelope packaging. Really accelerates pimple healing with minimal scarring! What are the ones in the black envelope packaging? Which one do you prefer?

@risa0225 I think they're the same essentially, but the black ones are supposed to be used during the daytime because the edges are thinner. I think it would still be pretty obvious though.

Just looking at your skincare hauls make me happy @makeitup305! 🥰🥰🥰 I placed an order earlier this morning for that Fourth Ray Beauty set! 🙌🏼 I’m intrigued by that Madeline Acid Skin Prep Water! 🤔 Would love to know your thoughts on these beauties after you’ve had a chance to give them all a good runs 💗💕

@itsfi will do! I opened up the Chica y Chico (soothing and hydrating) and the Andalou (brightening) toners already, but I'll probably use that one too since it's supposed to be lightly exfoliating so I'll likely alternate between all of them. I've been using the Matcha milk from the set and it's really nice! I wasn't really sure what to expect but so far it's nicely hydrating. I'd say you probably need something a little heavier over it in the winter but since it absorbs fast it's not a big deal. I bought so many toners I forgot to pick up a good essence, since I'm almost out of those too.

Two Sephora purchases. One was my F&F order (thank you @KatieBT!), and the other was my “oh, NOW it’s on sale, the day after I used my F&F discount?!” order. 

Forgot to include a Creme Shop My Melody Macaron Balm: I found a second one for myself!Forgot to include a Creme Shop My Melody Macaron Balm: I found a second one for myself!
Details: 
Spoiler
The Inkey List: I’m gonna try the bakuchiol as soon as my Inkey List retinol tube is empty (getting very close). I wonder if I’ll see any regression of results I’ve achieved with retinol. Also, I’ve wanted to try the turmeric moisturizer for a while. The scent doesn’t bug me at all since I love Indian food and occasionally make my own turmeric masks. It’s a very warm and comforting smell to me. 

Herbivore: By contrast, I know the Emerald + CBD oil’s scent will annoy me before I even open the bottle to sniff it. I hate the smell of weed. All weed. HATE it. Always have. But curiosity and a need to further calm my skin drove me to buy this stuff. I was due for a restock of the non-CBD Emerald oil (I often use that one as a body oil), so the timing was right. 

Bite: Did I ever mention my love of minis? This is Maple and Radish duo. Have mini lipsticks, will travel! 

Natasha Denona: I took a huge chance ordering this palette online from Sephora, something I said I’d never do again because of the broken palettes I’ve received. But this was marked down, and I was so bummed about missing out on PMG Decadence again that I needed a da*n good consolation prize. Unfortunately, I’d used my F&F discount the previous day. But I’m happy to finally have Lila, the only big ND palette I’ve really wanted. And it’s in one piece! I finally got a Sephora-shipped palette packed in one of those wonderful cardboard cushions + extra cardboard box I kept hearing about. I wonder if that’s a ND-only thing—though my Sunrise palette didn’t come packaged that way. Neither did the 5-pans I ordered from Sephora, but that doesn’t surprise me as much. 

Samples: Got all but one of what I ordered, but Sephora made a good substitute. I also got the Youth To The People Kombucha + 11% AHA Toner DS promo, specifically for travel purposes. 

RE: Re: Spooky October Hauls 2019

I’m on the fence about the ND Lila palette. I love purple but I like PM swatches more. What are your thoughts?

Enjoy all your goodies, @WinglessOne ! I got one of the dual Bites as well. Love that you nabbed the ND on sale!  I have the emerald oil but haven't really used it. I should pick it up again one of these days.

Thanks @l8totheparty! Glad you got a Bite mini duo, too! I might still restock the original Emerald oil (the non-CBD one) as a body oil, especially since winter’s around the corner. 

Everything looks great, @WinglessOne! I'm glad you got your Lila palette!

Thanks @curlychiquita !

Thanks @SportyGirly125  @tsavorite  @faeriegirl  @Kim888  @lmaster  @JaneanBT  @RebeccaBT  @keana1  @itsfi ! 

Quick update: okay, the Herbivore Emerald + CBD oil doesn’t stink as much as I thought it would. 😄 It annoys me for about 10 seconds after application, and then it’s fine—especially when I layer my YTTP Superfood moisturizer over it. And it seems to work even better than 100% rose hip oil at calming my skin. Hopefully I’ll continue to like it for the next several weeks. 🙂

That ND Lila palette is going to look stunning on you @WinglessOne! 💜 Enjoy all your goodies! 🥰

Great haul @WinglessOne ! This ND palette is my favorite one ! Enjoy your skincare and makeup! 💕💕💕

Hi @WinglessOne,

I can't wait to see you use the palettes! They're so pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @WinglessOne ,

I hope you like the Lila Palette as much as I do! Let us know how you like the Inkey List! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

love the Lila palette @WinglessOne you will create gorgeo...

love the Lila palette @WinglessOne you will create gorgeous looks!!
1,859 Replies
testing