Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spooky October Hauls 2019

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases, and cozy weather. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show me what amazing goodies you got, whether they are big or small, I always love seeing new hauls.

october-1000x700.jpg

@Seymore3, This is a terrific haul ❣ Those bath bombs loo...

@Seymore3, This is a terrific haul ❣ Those bath bombs look so great and your Guerlain pearls and the Natasha palette are beautiful! Enjoy 🙂

Re: Spooky October Hauls 2019

Those bath bombs look great @Seymore3!

RE: Spooky October Hauls 2019

My October haul. I broke down and bought two more eyeshadow palette (I swear it's an addiction). Too Faced, Natural Matte and Urban Decay, Honey ❤️. Loreal Lash Paradise mascara, KKW Lip liner, IT cosmetics Starry Eye brush trio, Frida Khalo brush set. I'm a huge fan of Frida so I had to have these brushes and I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how nice they are.

Re: RE: Spooky October Hauls 2019

@AMK721 ,

There is nothing wrong with this beautiful haul!  Totally approve!

@AMK721 Great haul.  Enjoy your palettes and brushes.

Great haul @AMK721 ! I feel you on the eyeshadow palettes. I just went through some of my collection and gasped at how much I have and still have my eye on a few more.

RE: Re: RE: Spooky October Hauls 2019

I know I'm not the only one lol. I just can't resist!

@AMK721  love that TF packaging (and your blanket, lol), and those brushes look nice too! Heart

So many great goodies @AMK721 

The honey pallette ❤️❤️❤️

The honey pallette ❤️❤️❤️

Great haul @AMK721!!! Eyeshadow palettes are my weakness too, so it is always hard to pass them up. I have been proud of myself for not succumbing to my addiction for the better part of the year. I got the ABH X JA Palette with my Ulta points, so I didn't feel guilty about getting it. 

@AMK721, Great haul. Love the brushes!

@AMK721, Great haul. Love the brushes!

That’s an awesome haul!!! @AMK721

Nice palettes, @AMK721!

Nice palettes, @AMK721!

@AMK721 I totally feel your palette addiction!! great haul

@AMK721 I totally feel your palette addiction!! great haul

Those Frida brushes!!! 😍The tin container is so cute!

It's super cute!

Nice haul @AMK721! That brush set looks great!

Part one of a makeup haul from this month! SEPHORA: -Urban Decay primed for perversion mascara duo (comes with a white primer and black mascara), it was on sale so I figured why not.. -Urban Decay Naked Honey palette. Undecided about how I feel about these when I actually use them but the colors are absolutely stunning in the pan. -Bite Beauty matte creme lip crayons in Cava & Glace. $12 each, how could I not?! (I also went back and ordered the color Liquorice last week) -Bite Beauty lip pencil in 038. Also on sale, so why not. -Benefit They’re Real mascara. Actually got this in a duo set for $32 (I think???). Loved this mascara in high school & haven’t used it since, so I wanted to give it another try. COLOURPOP: -Jelly Much eyeshadow in Perfectly Wretched. Beautiful color but the formula sucks. Mine seems old and dried out, it’s not very jelly/liquidy at all. -Lilac You A Lot eyeshadow palette. Gorgeous purples and it was only $12! Would highly highly recommend to anyone with brown eyes or anyone who loves purple eyeshadow!

Great eye looks ahead, @htiffanyl !  

Beautiful haul @htiffanyl! Have fun with your new palettes! 

1,859 Replies
testing