Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spooky October Hauls 2019

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases, and cozy weather. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show me what amazing goodies you got, whether they are big or small, I always love seeing new hauls.

october-1000x700.jpg

Re: Spooky October Hauls 2019

@gymgirl2 @Congrats on your ND palettes. 

@SportyGirly125- Thank you, congrats on your newborn. Hope she's giving you some time to play w/ all the holiday goodies.

@gymgirl2 @Thank you. Too many releases are coming out all around the same time. Trying to keep up. 

Good choice 😉 @gymgirl2 

@danielledanielle- Heheh thank you, must've gotten some inspiration somewhere.... Happy belated bday!

Hourglass and Farmacy goodies from Sephora and Chantecaille from Nordies. I am so in love with each and every single item in this haul!

octhaul.jpg 

Oh @SurprisedLemur, you did gooood!! 🤩 Love your beautiful haul! ❤️ 

@SuprisedLemur, Love your haul. I think Hourglass did a g...

@SuprisedLemur, Love your haul. I think Hourglass did a great job of their Holiday items.

Hi @SurprisedLemur ,

This is such a nice haul! I love the original Farmacy Meltaway Cleansing Balm and the Hourglass Palette looks so pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@SurprisedLemur  Great haul! I recently bought  the hourglass quad and The other day I  dropped it on the floor by accident and one of the quad is shattered 😭... I really don’t know what to do whether I should buy a new one or just use the rest quads...

A198281C-3BDF-4B35-B42A-D74F7D9CA5CC.jpeg

Oh, @mezzotown88 !  Ouch!  I'm so sorry this happened!  I know what you mean, I would be really tempted to get another one, too.  And this one is still perfectly useable, even the broken shade.  I wonder if you can press the parts back in the pan?  Or use it as it is.

Oh no! I'm so sorry @mezzotown88 . 😞

Oh my goodness that is so hearbreaking @mezzotown88 ! Can you superglue the plastic part and still use it? The other 3 shades still look pristine! 

Oh no, @mezzotown88! :( I hate when I do that.

Oh no, @mezzotown88! 😞 I hate when I do that.

@SurprisedLemur - Beautiful haul! How're you liking the cherry fragrance in the Farmacy balm?

It's nice @gymgirl2  but I think I prefer the original scent. I just noticed there is a supersized one available one - I'm going to grab it whenever the next sale happens!

Looks beautiful, @SurprisedLemur!

Looks beautiful, @SurprisedLemur!

the farmacy balm is amazing!! enjoy all your goodies! @Su...

the farmacy balm is amazing!! enjoy all your goodies! @SurprisedLemur

@SurprisedLemur Awesome haul! So many great products!

Best,

Rebecca

Great haul @SurprisedLemur ! Such a pretty palette

Awesome haul @SurprisedLemur!

2 Replies
testing