Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since itโ€™s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

@mishanyc,

Enviable Haul!  The Gingerbread Palette and The Hourglass Unlocked Palette!   Wow!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@mishanyc Iโ€™m loving your haul! The Hourglass palette is so beautiful! Theyโ€™re also one of my favorite brands and the unlocked palette is the one thing Iโ€™m letting myself splurge on this fall ๐Ÿ˜.  

Niice haul and love the gwp. I love when they include great GWPs when your buying ๐Ÿ™‚ Bag is too cute and looks sturdy! @mishanyc

@Buootiful Thank you!  I'm a sucker for a nice GWP!  I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the bag.  It seems pretty sturdy and large enough to carry around quite a few items.

Wow, that Hourglass palette is stunning! Enjoy!

@mishanyc that hourglass is gorgeous! you got a lovely ha...

@mishanyc that hourglass is gorgeous! you got a lovely haul there ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: @mishanyc that hourglass is gorgeous! you got a lovely ha...

Thank you @lmaster.  I heard there's also another palette coming out with blushes.  Have you seen it yet?  I'm sure it's a beauty too.

@mishanyc How do the Too Faced Gingerbread items smell? I'm thinking about picking up some of the new lip products from the holiday collection ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @lachaton The Gingerbread Girl smells like gingerbread.  It's not overpowering.  The palette smells like a mix of cinnamon, gingerbread, and I know it sounds ridiculous but almost like the old school cabbage patch kids lol.  Shout out to the 80's babies! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is such pretty makeup, @mishanyc!  I love how the new colors look in the Hourglass face palette!

RE: Re: Sparkling September Hauls

@curlychiquita Thank you! I canโ€™t wait to use it this week ๐Ÿ˜Š.

so pretty @mishanyc  enjoy all your new goodies

Hey @Kim888 !  Thank you.  It's nice to see you.  I hope all is well with you ๐Ÿ™‚

The Gingerbread palette looks amazing! I love that you got the Gingerbread lippie to go with it! ๐Ÿ˜„ the Hourglass palette and buxom liners look great too โ˜บ๏ธ such a fun haul @mishanyc!!

@bakeamuffin I just finished setting aside my makeup for the week and can't wait to wear everything.

@mishanyc

Great haul!! I love Hourglass too!! What palette did you get? And the Too Faced palette looks great too!! Cute tote too!! Enjoy your goodies!!โ˜บ

@yankeefaithful Thanks!  I don't think I've been disappointed by anything I purchased from them. The palette is The Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked.  It has 2 finishing powders, one bronzer, 2 blushes and a strobe light power.

Marshalls 7FDCF238-9482-4C94-BDBD-E51E62F61C40.jpeg

F8EAF3AB-78FC-446A-9F50-446EFD183093.jpeg

FC38712C-503C-4377-895A-55F29D4B0028.jpeg

60393A6A-550C-4CBA-B2A8-D4A258452374.jpeg

FB683A7F-729B-40EF-8EC6-3822BFEE9DB0.jpeg

35063170-56F5-4275-AC3C-71F9899511EC.jpeg

That traincase and the Kevin Aucoin are soooo beautiful! โค๏ธ  @mezzotown88

Wow, fab haul @mezzotown88! You find the best things at Marshalls! Whenever I see your posts from the store, I'm always tempted to brave the traffic or parking to get to the Marshalls near me. It's usually a back-and-forth internal conversation I have with myself - from "ohhh, did you see that? Maybe you should go..." and "Yours never has anything like that...

Great deal on the OH cleanser and that KA palette is gorgeous!  Enjoy your new treats!

@mezzotown88,

So nice!  Great shopping!  ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing