Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sparkling September Hauls

This has been one of my favourite threads to follow each month, seeing and being inspired by all the spectacular hauls by my fellow BICer's. I thought since it’s my birthday this month I would set up a thread for all of us to share what we purchase from drugstore deals to Sephora shops to limited edition wonders. Have an amazing September and bring on sweater weather! 

20131005_133428.jpg

Until the clock strikes 12 on the 31st please continue sharing your hauls on the August haul thread -  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Astounding-August-2018-Hauls/m-p/4099446#M154524

Some more pictures from September in Vermont 2013 

Spoiler

20131002_174324.jpg20130928_150836.jpg

Re: Sparkling September Hauls

Woohoo!  Great haul and nice use of your reward @Danzie89!

Thanks!

@Danzie89,

Yay for Points!  And for the UD Born To Run Palette!   🙂

Thank you! And I love your Pusheen avatar.

@Danzie89 Ooh, awesome haul and great deals!!  

Thank you! 

That's some smart shopping @Danzie89  Enjoy your haul!

Thank you! 

@Danzie89 great deal you got! enjoy! I really want that u...

@Danzie89 great deal you got! enjoy! I really want that ud palette 😍

Re: @Danzie89 great deal you got! enjoy! I really want that u...

Thank you! I’ve been debating about it for quite awhile and decided to treat myself using some points.  😀 

Fantastic buy, @Danzie89!  The perk alone is fantastic, and I love the colors in the Born to Run palette!

Thank you! I saw some really great reviews on it and am exited to try it. I haven’t purchased a UD palette since the Vice II Reloaded a few years ago, and I still use it almost daily!

wow what an awesome deal that ended up being @Danzie89 ! congrats

Thanks! 😊 

Great purchase @Danzie89! The Born To Run palette looks amazing! Have fun with everything 😊

Thank you! I’m excited to try it!

The holiday releases are so tempting this year!  I picked up the Too Faced Gingerbread palette, Gingerbread Girl liquid lipstick and scored this tote as a GWP.  The Buxom Plumpline Lip Liners are a favorite of mine.  I'm running low on Dolly Danger so purchased a new one as well as Hush Hush in a cinnamon shade during the Ulta 21 Days of beauty sale.  I figured it would compliment a lot of my fall lip products.  Hourglass is one of my favorite brands .  I love using their Ambient Powders and blushes.  I'm excited to dip into this palette.

So many goodies so little time :)So many goodies so little time 🙂

@mishanyc no I have not seen it yet! 🤔 I just love hourg...

@mishanyc no I have not seen it yet! 🤔 I just love hourglass! I'll have to check it out! thanks

I know what you mean, @mishanyc!!!  Everything looks sooo good this holiday season!  That Hourglass palette is next on my list! ❤️

What a fun haul @mishanyc! You are all set for fall! That TF Gingerbread Girl lippie looks beautiful! 

@itsfi Thank you!  I love fall colors.  So happy the weather is finally feeling like fall over here too.

21 Replies
testing